Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Turkey to help rebuild Somali Parliment...

Turkiga oo Dib u Dhis ku Samaynaysa Guriga Golaha Shacabka

Updated About:4 hours ago

Dowladda Turkiga ayaa maanta balan qaaday in ay dayactir ku samaynayso guriga golaha shacabka ee magaalada Muqdisho kaasi oo uu ka muuqdo bur bur aad u xooggan.

Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya Prof Maxamed Sheekh Cusmaan Jawaari ayaa shaaca ka qaaday Maalinta la qaban doono Xil wareejinta iyo Caleemo saarka Madaxweynaha Cusub ee Soomaaliya kadib shir jaraa’id uu Maanta ku qabtay Muqdisho.

Gudoomiye Maxamed Sheekh Cismaan Jawaari waxa uu sheegay in Labada Madaxweyne ee Go’aansadeen in Maalinta Axada ah oo ku began 16-ka Bishaan la qabto Xaflada Caleemo saarka Madaxweynaha Cusub iyo Xil wareejinta .

Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ayaa sidoo Shacabka Soomaaliyeed ugu mahad celiyay sida ay u dhooreyn Nabad iyo daganaanshaha intii ay Magaalada ka socdeen Doorashooyinka iyo ka gudbida Xiliga KMG .

Sikastaba waa markii ugu horaysay oo ay Dowladda Turkigu balan qaaddo in ay dib u dhis ku samaynayso guriga golaha shacabka ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Xafiiska Wararka Midnimo, webmaster@midnimo.com

midnimo12@googlemail.com

I don't know which one is sadder , a country that can't built its own parliament or a country without a parliament for two decades.

How is that we cant even built one symbolic parliament with our own man power and money ?

Tuugsi Somali waa lugu yaqanaa.

Abwaan   

walaalkis;868789 wrote:
I don't know which one is sadder , a country that can't built its own parliament or a country without a parliament for two decades.

How is that we cant even built one symbolic parliament with our own man power and money ?

Tuugsi Somali waa lugu yaqanaa.

Blame, blame, blame.....anything else?

Taleexi;868802 wrote:
Walaalkis: What did u do for your country?

I am good citizen, never took part of fadhi ku dirir. Never have I gave my time to something that contributes to the destruction

of my homeland. I am welling to donate thousands for the sake of builting public institution such as health departments and education

departments . I have this generosity to help my country to get on its feets, but sadly wide corruption in our country people like I can't trust

to give out donations.

This is not blame, it's fact Somalia has wealthy people who have enough money to built thier parliament , it's basics.

Ask turkey to built you high speed train but a parliament ?

That's ridiculous

Abwaan   

Taleexi;868813 wrote:
Walaalkiis - wuu dhuuntay. War cidina wax kuuma haysato ee iska haasow.

you see I was right Taleexi? the brother has not contribute a penny to Somalia. Apparently, he cannot trust a single person out of about 10.000,000 people what a shock!

Abwaan;868818 wrote:
you see I was right Taleexi? the brother has not contribute a penny to Somalia. Apparently, he cannot trust a single person out of about 10.000,000 people what a shock!

Is not like you have done your part. Question should be why is there no trust in our society?

Shiek sharif and his crew were good example why many people aren't donating , we ask foreigners for help

and hide it when it reaches our hands.

I guess when turkey builds the parliaments we will ask them to feed us as well ?

We should learn to do our own and be self sufficient rather than asking others to do our minor work.

God bless turkey for thier help but at the end of the day nothing is free walee

We should stop begging and start learning to work with what we have .

Abwaan   

walaalkis;868822 wrote:
Is not like you have done your part.

Taleexi is my witness. Altough I beleive that I shouldn't stop there.

Mario B   

I think people are being harsh here. Walaalkis, has made a good point, I believe fruits from your own labour are more dignifying than receiving a handout from a generous friend.