Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

President or Prime Minister Who Runs The Country? The Dr Is Confused

Dr_Osman   

Ana idin sheegeyo im reading dasturka and the president is symbolic, I am not lying go read it yourself and tell me the president is not symbolic then you can debate ur case till then go listen faysal ali waraabe about 1960 strong pm role its the same all over again

NGONGE   

Dr_Osman;868437 wrote:
Wuxuu xilka ka qaadayaa Wasiirrada, Wasiiru-dawleyaasha, iyo Wasiir-ku-xigeennada, markuu soo jeediyo Wasiirka Koowaad.

Isaga af somaliga waa kaa. Ur all denial man but i am tellin u this so u learn politics

This is not politics you oaf, it's law. :D

But you're right that the constitution is not clear (though not right in your understanding of words). Here is a strange one:

"Article 103. Caretaker Government

Between the date of a general election and the swearing in of the new Prime Minister, the existing

Prime Minister and Council of Ministers shall continue to serve in a caretaker capacity to carry out

routine duties."

Dr_Osman   

Ngonge are u even reading what ur posting? the existing prime minister obviously can caretake the govt to pass it on. But noone can caretake it if he dies or something. Dawladas wuu fashilmay.

Anyways buddy, i think the dastur speaks for itself..The PM is the head governmnt its up to u if u accept it or not. The PM doesnt need approval to do things he just does it.The president obviously does need approval. The only thing that stuns me is why appoint the PM to have him tell u what u should be doing is insane. I think thats when puntland comes in and says pick this and that to theyre advantage. Afterall they want someone who can EXECUTE ORDERS on theyre behalf not a SYMBOL. Like farole saying "fire ngogne adeer from that post raisal wasaare" he will be like "where is he ambassador, institution, minister, agasime" and farole be like his "ambassador" and the PM is like "alaabtisa ayuu gurbinaya" but if it was president he will be like "aan ogolaasho ka hele prime minister ii sug" and the prime minister is get outta here u aint sacking him the president is like ok sorry

NGONGE   

^^ I have just concluded that you can't read warya. How are we to move on when you can't get past simple words? :D

Who does the general election involve? A new PM? Wax fahan.

Dr_Osman   

NGONGE;868443 wrote:
^^ I have just concluded that you can't read warya. How are we to move on when you can't get past simple words?
:D

Who does the general election involve? A new PM? Wax fahan.

Yes the existing prime minister can keep acting in the role untill the new pm takes over. But president cant, even the speaker can take his role where-as the PM role the caretaker EXISTING PM waxana lagu daray weliba golaha wasiirada oo dhan ayaa mamulayso because its the fulinta niyahow u cant have a clumsy person in there. U have to have 50 mps plus the existing pm hold the post till its passed over no speaker of parliament can just take over it its the GOVERNMENT

Dr_Osman   

I didnt know the PM was this strong untill i read dasturka i thought it be like the tfg half and half. This is 95% power raisal wasaare 5% and less president

Dr_Osman;868441 wrote:
Ngonge are u even reading what ur posting? the existing prime minister obviously can caretake the govt to pass it on. But noone can caretake it if he dies or something. Dawladas wuu fashilmay.

Anyways buddy, i think the dastur speaks for itself..The PM is the head governmnt its up to u if u accept it or not. The PM doesnt need approval to do things he just does it.The president obviously does need approval. The only thing that stuns me is why appoint the PM to have him tell u what u should be doing is insane. I think thats when puntland comes in and says pick this and that to theyre advantage. Afterall they want someone who can EXECUTE ORDERS on theyre behalf not a SYMBOL. Like farole saying "fire ngogne adeer from that post raisal wasaare" he will be like "where is he ambassador, institution, minister, agasime" and farole be like his "ambassador" and the PM is like "alaabtisa ayuu gurbinaya" but if it was president he will be like "aan ogolaasho ka hele prime minister ii sug" and the prime minister is get outta here u aint sacking him the president is like ok sorry

:D :D

Prime Minister has just recommended to me; the president - that i should go and pick up our children. President obeys :D

Dr_Osman   

sayid go away sxb i posted in af somali for u even and if u cant read it, thats not my problem.

Thanks ngogne for that article u emphaised the power of PM spot needing 50 ministers and existing pm to hold it down and the president cant come near it yet a speaker can take his spot looooooooooool let alone the PM.

I am certain now reading more and more constitution im not as confused now. Its clear as day. Dood is closed

Dr_Osman   

The Interstate Commission shall be composed of members appointed by the Prime Minister and at

least an equal number of members appointed by each government of the Federal Member States.

After the Federal Parliament of the Federal Republic of Somalia has selected five 5 nominees in

terms of Clauses 4 and 5, the Prime Minister shall designate one of the nominees as Chairperson,

and forward the nominees’ names to the President, who shall forthwith appoint the Prime

Minister’s designee as Chairperson, and the other two nominees as members of the Review and

Implementation Commission.

The only time i see the prime minister asking the president the president hasnt got a choice in the matter lol

Dr_Osman   

Shinbir waan isku dhexyacay wa runta i didnt know the PM had all this. And noone cared to tell me. I guess I wasnt really focused on mogadishu and hargeisa or anywhere since seeing puntland is off the hook now. Just watching the state grow made me lose reading up on other news

Ditoore! waxaad u baahan tahay inaad nasato illaa laga magacaabayo Raysalwasaaraha, ka dibna aad wixi laqdabo ah gadaal ka sheegtid.. waxaa laga yaabaa in loo magacaabo Raysalwasaaraha nin aan Pirate-land ahayn..