Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

President or Prime Minister Who Runs The Country? The Dr Is Confused

Why bother your brain with all that nonsensical document - as far as you should be concerned whoever hails from PL and occupies either of these posts is automatical more powerful than the other person occuping the other post. If (God forbid) people not from "the land of the gods" occupy both posts - then who cares waa isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed.

Dr_Osman   

Ngone, xaaji..There is not one place the president can appoint or sack anyone without the PM. Its all over the dastuurka. I am not going to repost it. He doesnt appoint the ministers, ambassadors, deputies, or even the general the pm does. Asaa uu sheego qof la magacabayo si fican uu aqri. Wat i see occuring is the president is choosing his president. Thats what this dastuur is about

Dr_Osman   

I think positive is the only person who realizes the seriousness of this document and it's implications. The rest of u have no clue what this means at all

Dr Osman thinks that Somali politicians give a flying fig about a constitution. Quranka Kariimka ah ee lagu dhaariyo horta ma xushmeeyaan ayaa ka horeysa.

sedexkitaab.jpg

Dr_Osman;868416 wrote:
Ngone, xaaji..There is not one place the president can appoint or sack anyone without the PM. Its all over the dastuurka. I am not going to repost it. He doesnt appoint the ministers, ambassadors, deputies, or even the general the pm does. Asaa uu sheego qof la magacabayo si fican uu aqri. Wat i see occuring is the president is choosing his president. Thats what this dastuur is about

The president is choosing his President u got me confused there detoore.

Dr_Osman   

Suldaanka;868418 wrote:
Dr Osman thinks that Somali politicians give a flying fig about a constitution. Quranka Kariimka ah ee lagu dhaariyo horta ma xushmeeyaan ayaa ka horeysa.

sedexkitaab.jpg

They dont have to give a fuk about the constitution but that will also mean theyre out of a job and broke the law. Its not about who cares and who dont but if u break the constitution, that can be shown to the u.n and u have no leg to stand on to keep your position.

Dr_Osman   

hadee xaaji the president doesnt appoint anyone without the PM telling him who to appoint. He cant sack anyone without the PM approval. These are executive orders my friends and they lie with the prime minister. So its like the people vote for the president thinking he is the executive because somalis have that mindframe even I did untill i read the document but once inside the government he then secretly chooses the boss WHO has the executive power the PM

Dr_Osman   

Yo xaji can u explain why if the president seat is vacant the speaker can assume the role but if the pm seat is vacant the whole government collapses and noone can just assume the role? maybe because its the executive and alot of damage can be done

NGONGE   

Dr_Osman;868416 wrote:

You don't have to repost it dee. The word "recommendation" is found all over the document. Do you understand what the word means?

Dr_Osman   

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Oo Kulan La Yeeshay Madaxweynihii Hore Ee Soomaaliya

Notice noone is calling him madaxa dawlada somalia. Because he isn't dawlada thats the executive. His the president of the state and a symbol to the people is really the presidency role in this constitution. Anyways simon did u read the link I posted. Its interesting aint it, im still delving through it.

Dr_Osman   

Wuxuu xilka ka qaadayaa Wasiirrada, Wasiiru-dawleyaasha, iyo Wasiir-ku-xigeennada, markuu soo jeediyo Wasiirka Koowaad.

Wuxuu magacaabayaa jagooyinka sare ee Xukuumadda Federaalka iyo madaxda Hey’adaha Dawladda Federaalka, marka uu soo jeediyo Golaha Wasiirradu.

Haddii uu bannaanaado xafiiska Madaxweyne, waxaa qabanaya xilka Guddoomiyaha Golaha Shacabka ilaa laga soo dooranayo Madaxweyne cusub muddo aan ka badnayn soddon (30)maalmood gudahood.

Xil banneeynta jagada Ra’iisul-Wasaaraha oo sababaysa dhicitaanka Golaha Wasiiradda, waxay ku imaan kartaa istiqaalad, xil ka qaadid, xil gudasho la’aan iyo geeri.

Wuxuu magacaabaa Taliyeyaasha Ciidammada Heer Federaal iyo ka qaadista xilalkooda, markii ay soo jeediyaan Golaha Wasiirradu,.

Wuxuu magacaabaya jagooyinka danjireyaasha iyo qunsuliyadaha guud, markuu Golaha Wasiirradu soo jeediyo.

Come on guys stop being clowns Not one place in the constitution does it say prime minister ayaa talo ka sugo madaxweynaha lol. Its always the always around. I hope the somalis dont catch up on this like faysal ali waraabe did lol