Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

Wa sualee,, where is nuune??

Malika   

^He sends his warmest regards, wuxuu naa kuu la taliye to do jimiciisi badan, apparently the jinns of the seas have predicted a much colder weather in Toronto this year..lol

Aaliyyah   

lol Malika. Jini nasiixadii ma dhageesanayo. Balo :P

Speaking abt the weather...it is already getting cold. Can't believe the summer is over. :(

The man is still around since he still has the responsibility and duty as a moderator. He's probably doing more behind the scene work then on the scene (forum). If your sincerely concerned about him try sending him a pm i'm sure he's gonna answer and with that show you that I was right.

Bluelicious;868759 wrote:
The man is still around since he still has the responsibility and duty as a moderator. He's probably doing more behind the scene work then on the scene (forum). If your sincerely concerned about him try sending him a pm i'm sure he's gonna answer and with that show you that I was right.

Unless you have his password dee, lol

anyway, we are still searching for the whereabouts of Mr. nuune. any information is highly welcomed