Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The New Prime Minister of Somalia -Abdiweli M Ali

Abtigiis   

Now that we have an intellectual President from the farming community of Mogadishu, and an equally educated speaker, it would be fair if the prime minister is given to Abdiweli Mohamed Ali. I have no problem with that and infact admired the dignity of Abdiweli in today's election. Afterall, Somalia is what matters and I can break the news that the overwhelming favourite for the PM position is Abdiweli Mohamed Ali. Just got that info from insiders.

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;867530 wrote:
The New Prime Minister of Somalia -Abdiweli M Ali

How can you endorse Abdiweli when in fact you characterized him as the following just few days ago, 'power-hungry' 'poor academically' 'corrupt, nepotistic and divisive' 'fraud' 'most clanist among the running candidates' Those are your words not mine. How can you expect Somalia to come out of its misery with such candidate?

You are either a hoax or naive simpleton flip flopper.

Mayaani   

He is politically wounded new face will be suitable to challenge new president if conflict arises. I hope nightmare will be over and this president will lead us to better days.

Siyaasi   

Abtigiis;867530 wrote:
it would be fair if the prime minister is given to Abdiweli Mohamed Ali. I have no problem with that....

Abtigiis;867530 wrote:
Losers! Kolba qabyaaladiistaaba naloo soo mas masixi sidii qof quman! ...........

Abtigiis yesterday or Abtigiis today, ;)

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/67169-If-Abdiweli-wins-the-Presidency...?highlight=a.wali+elected

Maarodi   

^

I'm tired of this group labeling, what exactly is Al Islax? I've never heard of that before. Hopefully the new president will be a rational individual and not pay any mind to one group over another. We need unity and he's half-way there already. Hopefully he chooses a good PM based on solid criteria and not just because they belong to his clan or religious affiliation, sect or whatever it is.

STOIC   

Somalia today faces the challenge of discarding an old legacy of war and deceit.The road is long and the hope is there.As much as I don't want to put myself in a position of contrarian (and later rue like Abtigis with every new story) I will be happy to say the new president will be foolish to bring back Abdiweli as his PM.He should kick off his momentum with new team.It doesn't matter whether the next PM is Abdiwelli's next of kin, but what will matter is what is going to make the new president's life easier with less baggage from the past.

Maarodi   

@ Gen. Duke

The notion that #Somalia's new president #HassanSheikhMohamud is a member of al-Islah is unfounded. He never was. But he's close to members

— Abdi Aynte (@Aynte) September 10, 2012

I just ran across this tweet from Aynte, so I researched (wiki'd) them and it turns out they're Yemeni in origin ... :confused:

Now I really hope the new President isn't a member or "close to members".