Sign in to follow this  
raula

Ururka siyaasadeed ee dumarka soomaliya...vote here....

raula   

I just wanted to attract a few flies :D

Mandhowyaal..maad naga yareysaan boliticsgaa..I mean how many threads are we gonna have..that talks about the same thing..

I understand its historic..even i for once gambaarkeeygii kama kicin..laakin enuf ma ahan :D gracias :D

Malika   

Lol..all you needed to start was a thread about some somali woman - iyago daan would have been there with their 2cent worth of comments..lol

raula   

Malika..lol..there goes..hopefully we won't have too many lost sheep..just want to attract some to the "plight" of .......

walahi i shoulda taken a vacation day from SOL..:D what an awful planner am I :D

Malika   

^Lol - maybe to take a week off , I cant see these lot easing off..lol

Haye - how is you?

I got back to work last week and am already looking at the calendar for the next holidays - not a good sign...

Mario B   

raula;867452 wrote:
walahi i shoulda taken a vacation day from SOL..
:D
what an awful planner am I
:D

We need women in politics, Africa is run by women anyway, it's time they were in position of power.:)

raula   

Apophis :D you got some news ?

Yaabanow..ma aragte..it just makes sense eh.lol

Malika alxamdulilah dada...mazuri tu hapa..although i am guessing tutakuwa na masherekeo hapa na kila mahali wasom wako..all for the best still..something to celebrate about. As for work, ulikuwa off kwa kuwa ramadani ama? Kila la heri walalo.

Blessed   

Haye marwo raula sideed caalamka u habayn lahayd aan kuugu tuuree... Ama laba dirac oo digital ah oo set dahaba ku laabantahay isa soo dhaafi. Waan ku meelayne ha u baqan. Marwo. Madaxweyne. :D