Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

It's time for Faroole to go the way of the Sharifs

Mooge   

Sulaiman, putting PM gaas in the same sentence as Zenawi just tells you how far the clan hatred has been ingrained in the brains of these people. it is not even worth acknowledging their nonsense ninyoow.

DoctorKenney;870175 wrote:
I'm starting to view Silaanyo as less of a threat to Somali interests than Faroole. Faroole definitely has got to go. He's unpopular in Puntland and he stands in the way of reconciliation

if only your warped mind was the reality on the ground, the only thing faroole has done so far is put puntland first just as the politician in xamar put xamar first and those in the north somali region put hargeysa first...The only reason faroole is hated is because of who he was born of. Its sad to see puntlander trying to appease these people tomorrow if faroole left they would hate the new president of puntland with the same vigor . Long live president faroole and Long live the only self governing stable region of somalia PUNTLAND.

Sulleiman The Great;870181 wrote:
if only your warped mind was the reality on the ground, the only thing faroole has done so far is put puntland first just as the politician in xamar put xamar first and those in the north somali region put hargeysa first...The only reason faroole is hated is because of who he was born of. Its sad to see puntlander trying to appease these people tomorrow if faroole left they would hate the new president of puntland with the same vigor . Long live president faroole and Long live the only self governing stable region of somalia PUNTLAND.

You and I both know that Abdullahi Yusuf deserves the credit for establishing, and stabilizing Puntland. Faroole played no part in stabilizing the region at all. He just inherited it. NEXT!

DoctorKenney;870184 wrote:
You and I both know that Abdullahi Yusuf deserves the credit for establishing, and stabilizing Puntland. Faroole played no part in stabilizing the region at all. He just inherited it. NEXT!

George Washing was instrumental in establishing the ideas of a democratic and free republic, does that take away from Eisenhower, Lincoln or Jefferson contributions in shaping the america we know today, there is no argument that C/llahi Yusuf established Puntland, would it have been the same Puntland we know today if not for the leadership of all the presidents that have succeeded him?.

Sulleiman The Great;870191 wrote:
George Washing was instrumental in establishing the ideas of a democratic and free republic, does that take away from Eisenhower, Lincoln or Jefferson contributions in shaping the america we know today, there is no argument that C/llahi Yusuf established Puntland, would it have been the same Puntland we know today if not for the leadership of all the presidents that have succeeded him?.

You have a point there, but I really believe Faroole hasn't done as much as he should have when it came to administering Puntland. Men like Jefferson and Lincoln actually advanced their nation greatly. but I can't say the same for Faroole. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Puntland deserves a far more competent leader than this clown Faroole.

Haatu   

Best thread of 2012. I've been saying this old man is a fool for some time now. Perhaps C/Weli should replace him. In fact, he would be a fantastic leader for Puntland.

Shilling   

It sounds like Duke bought into the hearsay some here have about Faroole, that he is both a pirate and a spoiler. You've lost the plot sxb. A damn shame.

^^^ In Faroole's watch more than 260 civilians have been murdered in Galkacyu alone. Not a single assailant has been brought to justice. Faroole either does not care or he is incompetent. He has never even opened an investigation regarding this serious matter.

Faroole has pushed the communities in SSC & Rad Casayr to rebellion. His actions, his insults and his arrogance compounded the situation.

I have not lost the plot Adeer, I gave this man 4 years and his actions keep getting worse. For the good of Somalia & Puntland this clown needs to go...

Yunis   

General Duke;870239 wrote:

Faroole has pushed the communities in SSC & Rad Casayr to rebellion. His actions, his insults and his arrogance compounded the situation.

a realization Faroole will continue to be a liability for his own community come Post Sept 10,2012 of Somalia. Its pointless now to voice opinions as to why you didn't raise those blatantly honest concerns years ago.

^^^ I am not inclined to rebellion nor care for it. However the situation has changed drastically. With the Sharif's gone & Galayr Khatumo also at a backheel. It's time for Faroole the problem to be addressed. I have also waited for change from within to no avail. I supported a Federal Somalia and ending the transition. Now have that in place, I have no fear of great destability within Puntland. Or forth state to be threatened by external forces. I continue to support the beloved State. However we need new leadership and the old guard to go...

Yunis;870248 wrote:
a realization Faroole will continue to be a liability for his own community come Post Sept 10,2012 of Somalia. Its pointless now to voice opinions as to why you didn't raise those blatantly honest concerns years ago.

you speak as though you have the power to change anything ....saxib you couldn't do a thing to faroole, so enjoy your life, the next Pm is going to be from puntland and if that's not the case puntland is going to raise hell. You shouldnt be surprised or try to seem knowledgeable by trying to pass of public knowledge as some profound incite into the behavior of reer Puntland, just as reer xamar would have taken up arm if the president was not from their region puntland will distance it self from the new government if the PM is not one of ours.

Mario B   

Sulleiman The Great;870181 wrote:
if only your warped mind was the reality on the ground, the only thing faroole has done so far is put puntland first just as the politician in xamar put xamar first and those in the north somali region put hargeysa first..

It's because of attitude like this that we have Ugandan troops trying to put our country together, so you want every Somali to go and fight for his clan? :confused: And if we all did that, who is going to take care of National Governance?