Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Aaliyyah   

Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud ayeey u egtahay in uu guleesan doono. Support badan ayuu haystaa oo ay ka midyihiin Professor Cali Khalif iyo Khaatumo Mps.

Maantana sidaan ka dareemay Abdiwali Gas marku tanasulay hadaladiisa asna wuxu lasoo saftay Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud inkasto toos u odhan.

Marka Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud has a good shot. Lets see how it goes

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;867141 wrote:
Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud ayeey u egtahay in uu guleesan doono.
Support badan ayuu haystaa oo ay ka midyihiin Professor Cali Khalif iyo Khaatumo Mps.

Maantana sidaan ka dareemay Abdiwali Gas marku tanasulay hadaladiisa asna wuxu lasoo saftay Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud inkasto toos u odhan.

Marka Hassan Shiekh Mohamoud has a good shot. Lets see how it goes

tumblr_m5sdkmln8d1qiavs1.jpg

Abtigiis   

Boys, this is a done deal! The AIRBORNE president is history. Now, he will have to focus on drafting schedule for his nights with the four wives after taking a bit of time to analyze their menustration cycles!

This is going to be a landslide! Don't worry.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia your adeer is supporting the same presidential candidate as Professor Cali Khalif. So I believe the Somali politics is moving to the right direction...

Grab that mango shake now and enjoy yourself :)

O.K now, let's not all hold hands and sing kumbaya just yet! Sharif maybe history, but Somalia has a long way to go and we must all work hard to help it along in the right direction.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;867153 wrote:
Somalia your adeer is supporting the same presidential candidate as Professor Cali Khalif. So I believe the Somali politics is moving to the right direction...

Grab that mango shake now and enjoy yourself
:)

I can't because it's not true, Khaatumites are supporting Sheikh Shariif, I wish they'd vote for change!

General Duke;867176 wrote:
This is the best result for Somalia, yes our candidate lost. But Somalia has changed for the better.

Ha ha you candidate lost. Guest what? Mine won..ha ha ha Remember anyone but Sharif was my candidate :)

^^^ Great for you, it's easy not to support someone. I was sad for a minute, ten heard Abdiweli's statement as he exited the race. It's time to honor the change and support a new beginning...