Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Liibaan   

Congratulations to our new President Hon. Hassan Sheikh Mohamed, Insha Allah May Allah guide him to our country Somalia to unity, peace, prosperity, development, and more...

Hambalyo iyo Bogaadin MadaxWeynaha Cusub ee Dalkeena Soomaaliya

Mustafe   

For some reason I had the feeling that one of the usual suspects might come back. Its a relief to see a new face at last. As Malika said he has his work cut out for him but I hope he succeeds.

Well done to him. I've been completely out of the loop last couple of months, but was hoping Sharif didn't get back in.

May Allah make this new government one that leads Somalia out of the darkness and into the bright sunshine. Amiin.

someone post his speech from the other day. Now im more interested to watch what he had to say. His policies etc.

We have replaced the teacher with a teacher. but does this teacher have any policies and plans?

Samafal   

Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud is the man of the moment. May Allah make his job easy for him and make a righteous and just leader that Somali has been yearning for.

Guys we need to sincrely make Dua for Somalia and our people Inshallah. Walllahi that's the best thing we can do and need doing very often. It does not help supporting some person we have no knowledge of. Allah Almighty knows what is best for us we should turn to him.

It is a Great Day,

I would have been happy with anyone but shariif.

but inshalaah Xasan is a far better alternative.

waan arki donaa isbadalka keeno.