Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Picture: Mahiga mahunga marries Somali woman

Mooge   

mogadishu is buzzing with the news that mahiga mahunga is the happiest man alive tonight. he married a Somali woman.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wadani   

Somalia;866537 wrote:
I don't think the pic is real but so what if he did, to consenting adults marrying, what am I missing here?

Are you Muslim? A marriage contract between a muslim woman and a kaafir man is null and void, which im sure you know, hence my speculation about ur religious orientation.

Mida kale, diin ka sokow, miyaanad nin Soomaali ah oo wadani ah ahayn? Horta aniga dhiigaaba igu kara markaan arko gabdhaheena oo ajanabi guursanaya, gaal iyo muslim wuxu doono ha ahaadee.

Wadani;866541 wrote:
Are you Muslim? A marriage contract between a muslim woman and a kaafir man is null and void, which im sure you know, hence my speculation about ur religious orientation.

Mida kale, diin ka sokow, miyaanad nin Soomaali ah oo wadani ah ahayn? Horta aniga dhiigaaba igu kara markaan arko gabdhaheena oo ajanabi guursanaya, gaal iyo muslim wuxu doono ha ahaadee.

+1

Mooge   

mahiga has been married few times before. he is a known dog always hunting somali women.

feel sorry for her family. honor is big in our culture and mahinga mahunga o christian ah ku fataysanya gabar dhashay wa habaar iyo foolxumo.

Somalia   

Wadani;866541 wrote:

I thought he was Muslim? If he's Muslim then we can't be against it, of course I believe in separation of races but I also believe in personal responsibility. I wouldn't personally give away my daughter nor would I allow such marriage to take place if I had the power to stop it and it involved any Somali girl.

Polanyi   

so how much was the meher? Did the Mahinga clan give the girl's clan 2000 dollars, three ministerial posts and10 boys promised to be educated in Turkey? And who was the wadaad who did the meher?. Matter of fact, give us a picture of the meher. ( this is fake guys, mooge is leading you on, looks like a random pic).