Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Maqane   

Sxb , Yaaqshid waa dagmadii aan kusoo barbaaray :) One of the bloodiest dagmo ee kutaal Muqdisho. I hope ineey dagmooyinka ugu fiican noqoto Mustaqbalka.

Btw, nice to see wadooyinkii Muqdisho oo qariirada google kusoo laabatay :rolleyes: we keep hoping for the best.

Keep them coming sxb :D

qariidadmuqdishozone.jpg

this is an excellent thread. i really enjoy seeing new pictures of xamar and stuff.

but.....................all these flashy buildings are probably owed by a small minority of elite. the messy concrete jungle that is xamar is really lacking in terms of human creativity. these interesting buildings are only made of bricks and mortar....and now reinforced steel thanks to the turks.... isn't really anything impressive. i think someone ought to start a new thread dedicated to the social and cultural happenings in xamar too. you know, something like: Xamar: A Cultural Renaissance Thread.....or similar. it'd be really interesting to learn about the latest developments in arimaha bulshada and iyo waxyaabaha ku saabsan dhaqanka & suugaanta.......

thanks..

Al.

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;925837 wrote:
this is an excellent thread. i really enjoy seeing new pictures of xamar and stuff.

but.....................
all these flashy buildings are probably owed by a small minority of elite.
the messy concrete jungle that is xamar is really lacking in terms of human creativity.
these interesting buildings are only made of bricks and mortar....and now reinforced steel thanks to the turks.... isn't really anything impressive. i
think someone ought to start a new thread dedicated to the social and cultural happenings in xamar too. you know, something like: Xamar: A Cultural Renaissance Thread.....or similar. it'd be really interesting to learn about the latest developments in arimaha bulshada and iyo waxyaabaha ku saabsan dhaqanka & suugaanta

thanks..

Al.

Alpha, sxb.. gabi ahaan waan kugu raacsanahay in la bilaabo such threads. we need people oo arintan inala socodsiin kara haddii eey macquultahay. :) +1 RP

Maqane   

oba hiloowlow;925831 wrote:
Abbaas nice im from Yaaqshiid too
:)

i hope you were not ciyaal juungal with wirif iyo dhagax :D

btw, nice to hear that you're also from Xaafada sxb :cool: