Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Daqane;924436 wrote:
nkxbu.jpg

War yaa Rabi yaqaano dadkaan u eg inay magaalo kooyto ku yihiin saan u galooyo taalooyinkii qaranka. Yaa rinji ii mariya yiri dhagaxii fine stone ahaa. Acuudi bilaahi. Waxaaba kasii daran aargada meesha ugu koreyso shirkadda isgaarsiinta Hormuud isku xayeysiineysay oo xoogahoo ka muuqdo magacooda.

Xataa 1993 see ahayd aad ugu qurxoon see ka dhigeen maanta.

fk60ck.jpg

Daqane;924906 wrote:
Surfs are excellent cars 4 wheel and narrow enough to get maneuver the city

kulaha narrow ...ninkan daqane la baxay....i though xamar had excellent Hollywood and more specifically melrose place styled boulevards?

what do you drive adigu inaar? are you even there horta mise your just another fake online blogger. :D

Daqane;924921 wrote:
Alpha I drive spacio toyota and am a fake online blogger.
:D

fake online blogger aside......

these are the list of cars in SL

1. Toyota Mark II Grande (indho cade) 56% of all car ownership (very popular with female NGO workers)

2. Toyota Crown (car of choice for fake diaspora folks who bask in the glory of their passports)

3. Toyota Landcruiser - Layla Alawi (NGOs choice of hire car)

4. Toyota Surf (Daqane's choice of car)

5. Toyota Landcruiser in various version

6. Nissan Patrol

7. Suzuki viara

others makes do exists....i forget their names.. but there 4 mercedes (2 m-series). 5 or 6 range rovers in discovery and freelander. lol

currently registration is 48675..the last car i saw.

when i came it was at 35000. massive improvement...ma istidhi. earliest car plate i saw was 0134 toyota cressida from early 90s.

-----

Daqane,

can you me give a profile of the cars..in xamar

Daqane   

Dang brother, I have never paid attention, but Surf, Landcruiser [NGOs/Goverment officials] Cheaper older models of toyota e.g toyota 110, toyota carib e.t.c

Your encyclopaedic knowledge of what other people drive leaves me in awe.

nuune   

^^ Dhaqane, thanks sxb for the video, few weeks back I was reading an article by some Somali website about Central Air, the report was horrible and I can imagine because the plane they are using doesn't offer anything that equals quality, service, safety, this is the main issue for any or existing airlines that are operating in Somalia, the Nairobi to Mogadishu one's such as African are alright.