Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

BN   

Lovely images. It's hard to imagine the strides over these last few years. I hope that continues and grows, iA.

<cite>
said:</cite>

too many hotels in the city runtii..

iT Generates allot of money when it comes to private investment a hotel can bring allot of revenues in an urban city such as Mogadishu. Thats why many Somalis invest in it., Cadale have u been to Mogadishu recently are there many road side service Businesses in Mogadishu, i believe since the roads are being reconstructed its the best sector to invest in. Surely the city needs more Health clinics and small scale Computer assembly companies which will be good for the country in the long term , but because people want to earn more Money they dont see those fields.

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

iT Generates allot of money when it comes to private investment a hotel can bring allot of revenues in an urban city such as Mogadishu. Thats why many Somalis invest in it., Cadale have u been to Mogadishu recently are there many road side service Businesses in Mogadishu, i believe since the roads are being reconstructed its the best sector to invest in. Surely the city needs more Health clinics and small scale Computer assembly companies which will be good for the country in the long term , but because people want to earn more Money they dont see those fields.

true but its waaaay too many hotels in the city. Only some are succesfull. the city is booming along km4 road and most parts of the south, the north part aint that booming apart from the houses getting rebuilt not much happens there however the security is top notch.