Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

kickz   

aero;968822 wrote:
I appreciate Turkey assisting Somalia but what rubs me the wrong way is the use of the Turkish language in every little Turkish project. The Somali language should be place before any language in OUR country. Someone needs to voice this.

I don't mind it, they pay for the building then it is common courtesy for their flag to be waving outside of it right next to ours.:D

Flag-Pins-Somalia-Turkey.jpg

Daqane   

it is unfortunate the sort of troll behaviour the simple rebuilding thread is causing in so many.... most of you know the blog and forum i use and my new updates will be on them.

kickz   

Daqane;969675 wrote:
it is unfortunate the sort of troll behaviour the simple rebuilding thread is causing in so many.... most of you know the blog and forum i use and my new updates will be on them.

Link to your blog?

Naxar Nugaaleed;969667 wrote:
Damn C&B, last time I paid that much a night was at a five star Ritz in downtown Philly and it came with a "bath butler" lol

Bro lol its because of the big demand most hotels are full booked all the time.

its not surprising, since the downfall of the central government, the HAG and !door have been in the ascendancy but still its shocking how late the khatumites realized they were being subsumed, even now you meet the occasional habar-land supporter amongst them. same trend with the gedo folks, who have essentially become a HAG clan for all intents and have lost most of their ancestral land to a branch of the Habar gangster clan. what a pity.