Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Alpha Blondy;961939 wrote:
THIS PICTURE IS IN HARGEISA.
its in an area called Jigjiga-yar, West Hargeisa. the cars belong to Raaxo Taxi Company and they're parked outside Soorsan Restaurant.

Daqane,

please refrain from posting pictures of Hargeisa, the Capital of Somaliland and presenting them as being of Mogadishu. please check the source of your pictures and ensure at all times that you take extra care when posting them on here.

Al.

Apophis's depiction of Mogadishu threw some of our brothers in Nairobi out of balance --in their effort to fight pics with pics , they forgot which city is which :D

xiinfaniin;961947 wrote:
Apophis's depiction of Mogadishu threw some of our brothers in Nairobi out of balance --in their effort to fight pics with pics , they forgot which city is which
:D

halkaasi nacaybka ka wad we thrive on your hate sxb keep it comiing haye deh :D

Daqane   

Alpha Blondy;961939 wrote:
THIS PICTURE IS IN HARGEISA.
its in an area called Jigjiga-yar, West Hargeisa. the cars belong to Raaxo Taxi Company and they're parked outside Soorsan Restaurant.

Daqane,

please refrain from posting pictures of Hargeisa, the Capital of Somaliland and presenting them as being of Mogadishu. please check the source of your pictures and ensure at all times that you take extra care when posting them on here.

Al.

Indeed alpha inaar I appreciate the correction there is nothing I hate more than misguiding pictures being posted up...that info was contained in this article that I did not double check http://www.midnimo.com/2013/06/11/buubur-cusub-oo-dadwaynuhu-ay-raacaan-oo-lagu-soo-kordhiyay-muqdisho/.

Again thanks for the correction and I will endevour that it does not happen again.

Daqane   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961965 wrote:
halkaasi nacaybka ka wad we thrive on your hate sxb keep it comiing haye deh
:D

Lool Cambuulo dont waste your time on cheap troll behavior, dogs may bark but the caravan keeps rolling on :) indeed.

Daqane   

102,483 views mashallah and congrats to the thread starter oba he had foresight in starting this topic.

fireworks4.jpg

Daqane   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961998 wrote:
100 K views Y'all daqane lets party eeboow

tumblr_lz7voq9Qi01qjk64xo1_500.gif

We got to get it to 200 k ileyn daad ba calooshodha shuubmeya maanta ee :)

Daqane   

Cambuulo iyo bun;962000 wrote:
Good stuff daqane.. Bro do you have some recent photos of Shingaani,cabdicaziis,shibis area? Im hearing its the place to be beryahaan

Its being rebuilt and full of hotels and restaurants horta safarkaga maaxa ku daceey?

Daqane;962001 wrote:
We got to get it to 200 k ileyn daad ba calooshodha shuubmeya maanta ee
:)

Yes sir, this is the most popular city thread in SOL always remember we thrive on hate :)

Daqane;962002 wrote:
Its being rebuilt and full of hotels and restaurants horta safarkaga maaxa ku daceey?

Iight yeah i heard that too, safarkii some complication i will pm you for more info

nuune   

Daqane, just in case you are missing out Oba, here he is, our own Cambulo & Bun is Oba, so he can still update this thread, enough qarxis for today.

Dakada ma Chineese ayaa dhisayo, why Jabuuti is claiming iney wax dhiseyso, I thought their ports are being built by Chineese as well, mise waa iska magac raadis ehehe, let them build their bases in Hiiraan hadey wax taraayiin.

Daqane   

nuune;962005 wrote:
Daqane, just in case you are missing out Oba, here he is, our own Cambulo & Bun is Oba, so he can still update this thread, enough qarxis for today.

Dakada ma Chineese ayaa dhisayo, why Jabuuti is claiming iney wax dhiseyso, I thought their ports are being built by Chineese as well, mise waa iska magac raadis ehehe, let them build their bases in Hiiraan hadey wax taraayiin.

They have built their bases in Hiiraan as well as two bases of the SNA in beledweyne do not be ungracious, as for the port I think they simply want to get the ball rolling like the tugboats and lighting system they donated, or maybe they have been sent by dubaiworld the operators of the Djibouti port to talk to their fellow Somalis [meesha intreast aya ugu jiira].