Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Toes;958978 wrote:
This is all for show. Easy come easy go

Mad_Mullah;959083 wrote:
New HAG settlements for the people in the diaspora. They're not fooling anyone.

HI haters, Bye Haters ;)

Maaddeey   

Mad_Mullah;959083 wrote:

You don't have a problem settle down in ME (you even love it), but you can't go back to your capital because qabiilkaaga ma degana?. Qabiilkaaga caasimad ma lahoo?, Jijiga waaye lee ha i dhihin!. :)

The Zack   

Mad_Mullah;959083 wrote:

:D :D True. People need to retrieve their stolen houses first before they start building/purchasing new ones. Maadeey, give our houses back!!!

Maaddeey   

^ :) Mid aadan lahayn inaad raadineysaa ii darane, Giving houses back to their right owners is what Tarzan is doing!. Did not you listen to his marvelous sermon few weeks back?. :D

The Zack   

Tarzan talks the talk, he doesn't walk the walk, he actually can't. The looters are still very powerful, some of them are gudoomiyayaal. My uncle(from my mom side) is in Xamar as we speak, he is yet to get his house back. His neighbors has it and they told him they "bought" it LOL. They said they paid $1500 for it when the situation was bad, he offered them $10k, they won't take it. He said he knows for sure that they didnt buy it. Help us yaa maadeey if you want us buy/build new houses in Xamar. :D

Maaddeey   

^^ And no body in Mogadishu - I mean no body- can vouch for your abtiyaal, no neighbors no nothing and as usual they don't have their documents because they lost it while they were on the run!, sax?.Ma maqashay sheekadii Cali Ibn Abi Daalib & Yahuudka, oo Cali qamiiskiisa uu ku arkay yahuudka ee uu maxkamad la fuulay ee qamiiska yahuudka lo xukmiyey!. :D

Maaddeey, you're not fooling anyone, you're people are known for the killing of people. This is all a farce, give it three years. They'll go back to their original state.