Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;951945 wrote:
BKjUQtiCQAAWamc.jpg:large

MashaAllah, this looks neat and smart. At this rate Mogadishu will be fully rehabilitated come next Presidential elections.:cool:

Chimera   

I wonder what that flag on the right represents? I hope that on the 1st of July, the government places a small podium at the top of the monument, flanked by large screens on each side. The President and other significant men and women of Somali society would then give speeches about SYL, and the future of the country, in front of a large crowd clad in blue, now that would be a sight to remember!

oba hiloowlow;951945 wrote:

Finally, finally!!! Waa sawir aad ii qanciye. Dayactir ayaa ku socotay markaa Xamar joogay. Barxadii Ceelgaab iyadana waxaa laga dhisaaye barxad iyo beer weyn oo dadweynaha ah oo loogu magacdaray Beertii Nabadda. Aad u qurxooneyd.

Jir oo dhisnoo Daljirka Dahsoon, magac qurxoonaa.

They laugh at Hargeisa, but Hargeisa was built by locals, all of this is charity.

Koonfurians are the only ones that brag about charities.

xabad   

Xamar and Hargeisa are both built by your so called koonfurians FYI, so come again faataale.

Mad_Mullah;952242 wrote:
They laugh at Hargeisa, but Hargeisa was built by locals, all of this is charity.

Koonfurians are the only ones that brag about charities.

I guess all this and much more was built on Charity money.. Keep hating it makes us reer xamar even more motivated ;)

314919_573311426012871_1395357690_n.jpg

f2a46551.jpg

tumblr_m74xlgRM261qihg1lo1_1280.jpg

xabad   

oba, this is what i meant yesterday. why congratulate such people on their imaginary anniversaries. these same who never miss a chance to show you spite. think about that.

xabad every lander aint a hater marka qalad qalad laguma saxo, tan kale its good to have haters it makes one more focused and more motivated we shall make haters even hate more, ciil ha uu dhintaan :D