Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Rahima;919078 wrote:
^ My uncle just came back and the report ain't so great- but then again he has been in the west since '81.

Despite the booming construction he seems to be of the opinion that quality of the engineers is very poor- the buildings are supposedly poorly designed. Urban planners are also in dire need it seems.

Someone else that went there came back with the same impression. I guess we are yearning for any normalcy and are caught in the euphoria.

Che -Guevara;919330 wrote:
Someone else that went there came back with the same impression. I guess we are yearning for any normalcy and are caught in the euphoria.

Yep. As it was described to me the entire city is in ruin, public infrastructure is obliterated and there are heaps upon heaps of trash on every street, dire living conditions in general

now we see the light of peace, i hope it stays that way and somali should take advantage of it, instead of talking and arguing the past. got to move forward, it's time.

Mario B   

OdaySomali;919346 wrote:
Yep. As it was described to me the entire city is in ruin, public infrastructure is obliterated and there are heaps upon heaps of trash on every street, dire living conditions in general

Could someone tell these folks that cleanness is next to godliness.

[Prophet [sAW] said: Cleanliness is half of faith...!]

Daqane   

Female bus driver... no khawariij around to deem it un-islamic

IMG-20130220-00454.jpg

img2013022000449.jpg

Expansion and containerization of Mogadishu Port

wiishash.jpg

qalab.jpg

madaxda.jpg

36.jpg