Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Showqi   

oba hiloowlow;896784 wrote:
42272335816727425764511.jpg

Every time I see picture of Masjidka Isbahaysiga it reminds me the time we (Ciyaalka xaafada) use to go there for a shower, after a day at the beach. The shower was very cheap in the Masjid, and because we didn't want our parents to find out that we went to the beach without their permission. We use to stop at mosque and take a shower there, before we headed home. Hadii kale markay Hooyo aragto qaanjeerta wajigaaga ku taala (caused of the sea water) baxarkaaga ayaa kacaya:D

Juxa;896825 wrote:
Xamar is not there yet, it is very rough specially the roads.....

Oba i did not get a chance to upload photos as i am drowning with work, i did not take pretty pictures by the way

Dont worry sis just upload what you got :)

Showqi;896951 wrote:
Every time I see picture of Masjidka Isbahaysiga it reminds me the time we (Ciyaalka xaafada) use to go there for a shower, after a day at the beach. The shower was very cheap in the Masjid, and because we didn't want our parents to find out that we went to the beach without their permission. We use to stop at mosque and take a shower there, before we headed home. Hadii kale markay Hooyo aragto qaanjeerta wajigaaga ku taala (caused of the sea water) baxarkaaga ayaa kacaya:D

:D good memories.

Showqi   

oba hiloowlow;897320 wrote:
Marks man thats tropical village in Dayniile located at the outskirts of the city.

Wow what a beautiful house. Oba Dayniile is becoming like Huriwaa (in the late 80s). The only downside of Dayniile is the damn Mayonge:cool: