Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Howl iyaga uu taal weeyaan but i do know for a fact that many masaakiin have been hustled in the process thats the sad thing, for example this mooryaaan dude held some of our lands in Darmooleey and sold it to this Bantu man, so when we went back in xamar in 2006 we started dacwo to the UIC so the Bantu man said its my land i have the superlog and it turned out that the superlog was legit but that land was located in the other side of the city ctrl Afgooye, so im sure that his lands were held by other people and so on waa wax lagu wareero

Chimera   

Mogadishu could potentially have the best skyline in East Africa, any current construction that will compromise or prevent this from happening will be torn down in the future.

I will make sure of it!

Marksman   

Chimera! What about Somalis building houses and other construction in different colors? From ocean blue, yellow to green. It's okay with me, but there should be at least some rules for the beautification of the city. Because sometimes it seems the designers were high on khat.

Mogadishu used to be known as the 'Pearl of the Indian Ocean'. I don't think if the random coloring will go on, the title won't ever be giving back. And I saw the Hawo Tako construct being painted dark green on a picture. I was so disappointed. Landmarks should be made in their original state.

Shouldn't there be strict urban planning and zoning rules when it comes to construction. For instance the centre mainly having white washed construction?