Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

oba hiloowlow;878069 wrote:
VDQbw.jpg

Mid waa baluug, kan kalena waa caddaan, kii sadexaadna waa bink. Kuwa soo sokeeyana midabyadooda waa jaalo/dahabi iyo wax kale.

Dadka waxee ku tala galeen inay indhooleyaan, colour blind ka dhigaan.

Sadex guri isku si loo dhisay, hal qof wada dhisay filaa oo sii gaday. Xaafadaan waxee u egtahay degmada Huriwaa.

Showqi   

MMA, Badda ma u jeedid miyaa, xeey tahay Huriwaada aa sheegeysid?

PS. I do love the colorful houses though:D

oba hiloowlow;878195 wrote:
hahahah lool showqi hadalka waa iga daftay malaha sxbkeen badda ma arag

@oba. Are these your photos? If not, I think you should at the very least give credit to the original photographer, I saw all of these photos on Skyscrapercity (don't know if they're originally from that forum).

Back on topic. Infrastructure development in Mogadishu will be hell on earth considering the lack of planning and zoning in the city. After numerous land surveys are completed. Large swaths of land near the hills and other strategic areas will have to be purchased and cleared to make way for sewage pumping stations, water treatment plants and electric sub-stations. This doesn't even include the future piping for water mains, drainage/ storm drains and telecommunications infrastructure. I know all of this stuff is years away, but we need to set the stage for the future by instituting and enforcing building regulations NOW.

oba hiloowlow;866355 wrote:
I have to thank the members for these extraordinary pictures. Who could imagine this a year ago

Blackflash check this out the admin deleted the name Skyscrapercity