Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

xaliimo leads prayer. subxaanalah.

Mooge   

Jamila E.

Call to Prayer Co-Organizer

Muslims for Progressive (Liberal) Values. loool.

Los Angeles, CA

October 3, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone
:)
My name is Jamila Ezzani. I am a 28 year old California native. I joined this group so that I may build relationships with like-minded muslims who are quran-centered, critical thinkers, and take action to make the world better.

she is defiantly part of group that are campaigning to change our religion. it is called Muslims for Progressive Values.

NGONGE   

There are other videos were she calls people to prayer and the one just before this one were she explains what she's about to do. I can't say I'm that shocked to be honest.

Isra   

boring! she's free to do what she wants. Those in the fringes do not matter to the majority - why do we all expect absolute conformity? otherwise what would we get shocked about?! lol

Aaliyyah   

I don't think she is teaching, how come she didn't recite loudly the tahiyat( the people behind her seem to be reciting it on their own). Secondly, if she was in the last Raka why was she reciting Surah alikhlaas after the Faatiha.

Thirdly,if prayer should be demonstrated then men should lead men and women should lead women. Otherwise, you are crossing a boundary. Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) used to pass the knowledge to men too but at a distance (ie behind curtain). Islam is simple lets not complicate it.

Buuxo   

Mooge,change the title of this thread,I don't know what you wanted to achieve by slandering the female Somali population.

The performance of the women you posted is deplorable and not news worthy. similar acts have been done by so called Muslims trying to gain fame and money.

People next time think through you posts a second longer and make sure you are following SOL golden rules.Deenta wax lagu jeesteyo ma aha .