Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

President candidate Farmaajo Speech

Best of luck to farmaajo , he seems someone who legit and with integrity . I don't belong his clan and yet I support his presidency

Walahi these keyboard warriors are partly to blame what's happenning in our society .

They always use thier god given time to make case for more hatred and broadcast thier negativity

Mooge   

walaakiis, there are two clanist.

#1. those who support the candidate from their clan

#2. those who oppose the candidate from the clan they perceive as enemy.

#2 is much worse than number #1 because #1 is based on natural affinity for your regional candidate while #2 is built on pure hate and backwardness.

i will support him if he is elected but like i said that is not going to happen. it is the way votes are distributed and he is 4th at the moment. those who hate abdiweli don't have a case against him. it is driven by hate and backwardness. abdiweli helped this country more than all leaders before him combined and he deserves to be elected.

I never Siad anything about abdiweli.

Is like your perceive everyone is hating on him. One thing Mooge you need to understand just go beyond your borders and just don't

concentrate people that are close to you . Abdiweli is great person and accomplished a lot from what I read of him but don't you think

someone else deserve the chance to prove them self they can do faster or sufficient .

Somalis need to learn to let my clan can do better thinking .

If abdiweli ends up winning , I guess his our president we can't throw him out the door just because his clan.

He has to do what he promise with speed.

Let's look at the big picture , our country is progress regardless of who gets the election. Let's don't Internet warriors ruin this

Great achiemenent for us.

gooni   

khudbadu waa inay run ku fadhidaa wuuna muujiyay farmaajo

Inta soo hartay salaad cali jeelle yaa ugu hadal fiicnaa haduu farmaajo guulaystana waxaan kula talin lahaa inuu tiyaatarka madax uga dhigo

NGONGE   

Mooge, in such presentations it's not only about what you say but how you say it. Farmaajo started slowly but picked it up as he went along. The passion was displayed not in his words (which were not much different to what Cabdulwali or Sharif said) but in his voice.

Cabdulwali spoke well but his monotonous and drab style of speaking let him down. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to tell the difference being, as you are, in total love with the man. ;)

Yunis   

^^Cajeeb - adiga What have you got up your sleeve? you even watched the speeches....Perhaps realizing a bigger prize of having Lasaano falling into your lap and Reyaale / silaanyo handover

NGONGE   

^^ I watch the whole thing because I have an interest in everything Somali. It's not just me, it's Somaliland and everywhere else where people speak Somali. Bacda iska fur warya.

p.s.

I sadly don't have much hope for Somalia just yet. What's taking place today might turn out to be no different than the parties that procliam the setting up of a new maamul goblayeed only for us all to discover later that the "good idea" was never put into practice. Though I don't have much faith in Prof Samatar, if he (or any of the "new" names) wins it, I may start to think Somalia is turning a corner. But, of course, and as I have been saying from day one, I don't think anyone but Sharif is going to win this thing. A stitch up all the way.

Abwaan   

Abdiweli, Farmaajo, who struggled to read what he wrote, Jeelle (the comedian who should replace AUN Marshaale than run for an office)and all the other candidates read their speech straight from a pre-prepared letter but Dr. bashir Loyan only looked at his notes for few times and did not just read his speech from a paper, he gave the most eye contact to his audience, he talked to them directly. That proofs how capable and prepared he is to lead Somalia. You can watch Dr. Loyan's speech from here:

Abwaan;865930 wrote:
Abdiweli, Farmaajo, who struggled to read what he wrote, Jeelle (the comedian who should replace AUN Marshaale than run for an office)and all the other candidates read their speech straight from a pre-prepared letter but Dr. bashir Loyan only looked at his notes for few times and did not just read his speech from a paper, he gave the most eye contact to his audience, he talked to them directly. That proofs how capable and prepared he is to lead Somalia. You can watch Dr. Loyan's speech from here:

Abwaan, bahasha maalin caddeey maala iska gadaa yaaqeey. Saaxiibkaa kaligiisa waraaq la'aan ma aqrinin qudbadihii shalay aan qaarkood fiirsaday.

Max'ed C/llaahi Awmaar kor ayuu ka aqriye, so was Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar.

And reading from pre-prepared qoraal waaba wax wanaagsan. Kuligooda wey wada wateen qoraaladooda.