Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Todays Speeches:

Jacpher   

So the next set of candidates will speak tomorrow at 9am local time, I shall tune in insha'alaah. Jawaari dhiiro galintiisaa ayaaban ka helay.

Speaking of which, Soomaalida meel walba ay joogaan waqtigooga qaataan dhib la'aan. 9 oclock waxay nala tahay anytime after 9:15 :D

Jacpher   

A_Khadar;865585 wrote:
If he was Caydeed's advisor, that is enough for me, he is a bad advisor in my books..

He said advised, not advisor so I am assuming he was giving him good advice, not the kind of advice Aideed wanted to hear.

A_Khadar   

Jacpher;865588 wrote:
He said advised, not advisor so I am assuming he was giving him good advice, not the kind of advice Aideed wanted to hear.

I see, so he advised him well but Aydeed was Aydeed and didn't listen no one other than himself..

money   

i was told that this veteran Omar Salad was against Aydid & his warlordism at the time and since aydid didn;t listen to him,..that he gave up. I liked the speech and saw it as a dardaaran. I would advise anyone who is elected to use this guy's experience and organization for something like reconciliation and mobilization.

Somalis have already begun to share their experience . We have turned a corner. Could someone please tell our resident SNM cynic NOGNE?

This was a great day. Somalia's second republic shall rise