Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A.Wali Gaas oo sameeyay Khiyaano Qaran

I can understand your pocket will be empty since your main man is going to be 4th so the cofee is on me brother I insist !:cool: Bring inanka yar Mr Somalia along ok.

Somalia   

War moryaanta yaa naga qabta, dhul la iibinyo iyagaa ugu horeeyey and they are speaking about Abdiweli Mohamed, in a letter where he is not mentioned but an acting prime minister WHO NEVER HELD THE POSITION is mentioned ya allah.

Somalia;865352 wrote:
A dumb moryaan signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Kenya and effectively sold off our shores and you think Abdiweli Mohamed would do the same mistake... tsk tsk.

Macallinka I did, you said it is a fact, show me, how is it a fact?

I said there is only one man that is ready to auction the sea - It means he hasn't signed it off yet but in negotiation with Kenya hence Kenya was there to convince Sakiin to give his votes to Abdiwali Gas so they process could go smoothly !

Somalia   

Lol, no one will ever sell Somali land, invasions sure, a few air raids ok, but give away land, you are living with the fairies.

This is a clan animosity by you and Oba's kind against Azania State and his support for it, but it has nothing to do with selling lands.

I am not hating Azania by the way my clan is part of that same project that you accusing me that I hate. No one hates Azania/Jubbland state, It will be like any other states in Somalia so don't twist the argument here.

We are talking about the selling off the sea and Abdiwali GAs is part of the deal otherwise why would Kenya invest money and and effort to support him for the top job? Think waryaa !

Mooge   

Somalia, you are arguing with these guys so serious and explaining things. loool war nimankan kaftan benale ku jiraan ninyoow.

Somalia   

Macallinka;865373 wrote:
I am not hating Azania by the way my clan is part of that same project that you accusing me that I hate. No one hates Azania/Jubbland state, It will be like any other states in Somalia so don't twist the argument here.

We are talking about the selling off the sea and Abdiwali GAs is part of the deal otherwise why would Kenya invest money and and effort to support him for the top job? Think waryaa !

Abdiweli wouldn't get the support of Puntland if he sells any land let alone the support of the country, no one is that dumb, I'd denounce him here, why would anyone support a person who sells off what is ours? That is just not feasible.

Also, read the letter it doesn't talk about Abdiweli in person nor does it talk about selling anything, in fact it's a deal between the government and the company to explore in the area, so in actuality as a Azania/Jubbalander you should feel freaking happy! :D But I personally would welcome this to be honest, why not search in those lands for oil or minerals, they are Somali lands, we should explore everywhere!

LOL@Mooge, war dhiiga bii igu kariyeen :D

Waxaan kaloo la wada soconnaa in ay Kenya heshiis kula gashay (Oil and Gas Firm Cove Energy and its partners Anadarko Kenya and Dynamic Global Advisers Kenya) ayadoo BLOCK L5 loo xilsaaray Shirkadda Dynamic Global Advisers in aay shiidaalka ka qoddo sanadkan hadda billowday 2012. si marka aysan dhib uga soo gaarin Shirkadda howsheeda ayay heshiiskaan la gashay Xukuumadda Cabdiwali Gaas.

Waa kanaa Block L5:

l54.jpg

l55.jpg

Somalia   

Xaaji, the only thing you comment on these days is Abdiweli Mohamed, war what is with the obsession with politicians of one denomination with you? :D

Macalinka,

You really don't know nothing about how inernational countries go on about these kind deals? No one single person can sign off those kind deals, It has to be put infront of the parliament for approval. It will lack legtimacy