Nin-Yaaban

A new Bike

Apophis;865551 wrote:
lol, a new way of running? What happened to the 'old' way of running?
:D

Well people are getting lazy and don't wanna use their whole body so they came up with that lame thing where you don't even have to use your upper body just peddle with your feet.

Apophis;865644 wrote:
A fellow London underground user?

Yes indeed:) I can be found on the central line in west london. This little beauty is incredible, fits under my desk at work with no problems. Its also managed to be a great convo starter with the directors at work. "So David what route did you take this morning, oh yeah...... "

Yes I'm a hopeless sycophant.

Brompton_folding_bike.gif

Alpha Blondy;865624 wrote:
lol@5,

if i purchased one those bikes do you think i may have chance with you?

Maybe it's me. The fact that some people can't seem to grasp the irony in my comments nor what is intended as a compliment (in this case the latter). My posts should come with a disclaimer.

Apophis;865835 wrote:
I'm a semi regular user of the Piccadilly Line and I'm always impressed how neat and compact the Bromton is but cycling in London is like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver, not pretty!

Yeah allhamdullilah no major issues as of yet. I find its women drivers are the ones to be extra careful around, they literally have no spacial awareness. Bloody frightening at times. I was taking a right turn at a roundabout with my hand extended. I was also wearing my helmet, and high visibility jacket but this lady thought it wise to go around me. I'm also a driver but its only until i took to biking that i realised that most drivers see cyclists as a nuisance. There's a major lack of respect there.

This video just highlights some of the everyday occurrences. Never undertake a bus or you'll need an undertaker yourself.

N.O.R.F   

Driving in London as become a hassle with all these bikers. Where did they all come from? Those Boris bikes have taken over the roads ridden by people who can't ride (or are just drunk). Its mad.