Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dr.Abdirahman Mohamed Abdi Hashi, a worthy candidate

right.jpg

I have met this man, the son of the former Puntland founder & President. An economist by training and a member of the new generation of Somali technocrats that the nation needs. While his chances are slim if he won he would have my full support...

He should also be in a future cabinet, the finance portfolio would be a good fit...

Shinbir Majabe;865101 wrote:
another one from Beesha..
:D
Who was the founder of Puntland? AY?

Yes he is from the same community, one has given you his full name or are you another novice? :D

OneManGang;865106 wrote:
He's ******** right? Sadly, because we are using the "4.5" system, no way him and others from beesha .5 will have a chance to rule

His only weakness is that he is new to Somali politics, but in terms of education, he is PhD holder, and work experinece he is more than worthy to run the country..

As long Popa Faroole backs him, he will be alright. I wouldn't be surprised if Faroole demands this guy to be the PM if there is no solid Puntlander comes forward

Xaaji Xunjuf;865119 wrote:
Duke stop playing games u support Abdiweli Gaas this guy is not ur candidate.

No games adeer, I support Abdiweli who I am sure will do well. This man out of the 25 is my other favourite...

General Duke;865121 wrote:
No games adeer, I support Abdiweli who I am sure will do well. This man out of the 25 is my other favourite...

In other words, He is a Qaraabo sokeeye. Weynu Garanay.

Where is this lad based @?

Faarax-Brawn;865123 wrote:
In other words, He is a Qaraabo sokeeye. Weynu Garanay.

Where is this lad based @?

Yeah he is as close to me as Ali Khalif Galayr..:D He is a humble fella who once worked for the IMF, has an Economist PhD from George Mason. He is from California, and came to the Twin Cities a few weeks back.

General Duke;865124 wrote:
Yeah he is as close to me as Ali Khalif Galayr..
:D
He is a humble fella who once worked for the IMF, has an Economist PhD from George Mason. He is from California, and came to the Twin Cities a few weeks back.

Lol@ali galayr.. Anyway, I like economists, better than lawyers or teachers to run a country. Unless of course you are just a good humble man like shiik sharif :D

Gaashaan   

I agreed Duke well said, I met the guy too he is a good man and Somalies they are not lucky enough like him as well as few others on the ticket.