Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Beijing Olympics 2008

Ibtisam   

Lagat who?? :confused: Man was left behind!. I hate to cheer for the Eithos but OH my GOD Bekele is a lengend, first man for 28 years to complete the 5000m/10000m double. :cool: That is not human, he is the Usain of long distance.

^^ That was sweet i loughed so hard when i saw it, some Refs deserve to be kicked but not in front of billions watching all around the world. The guy lost it i mean u wait this moment for four yrs and it's taking away from you just like that?

BTW, Basketball Gold Medal is back where it belongs..Kobe, Lebron, Wade and Caremello took over the game when it mattered most..It turned out to be a great match and Spain fought hard but it's what it's, basketball gold medal belongs in the states. Perrrrioyood..

^we got theo back(much bigger news than mr brand), thats the bigger news.(76ers are as deep as ever)

Coach K, it starts with him and it ends with him. What a man, what a man.

^we got theo back(much bigger news than mr brand), thats the bigger news.(76ers are as deep as ever)

Theo ratliff? plz do not tell me that is who you are excited about.

BTW that usain Bolt is sick, new record after new record..are u becoming a fan or there is a little crash going on there lolo..

Ibtisam   

I'm sad to see it finish.

The closing was not as good as the opening. But still good.

Roll on London. :cool: Lord how is london gonna top that!

Fabregas   

^^london should luvelye, gettin taxed 2 death, 4 years of mass hysteria, trains closed for refurbishments and by the time it comes they probably be nicking every person with a beard who goes within a 2 miles radius of the de olympic village. Juz jokin, in fact, Inshallah, if im around, i mite go and see the 100 metre final!

Ibtisam   

^^Better get use to shaving yaa shike :D

Become a volunteer you will get free tickets smile.gif and then send some my way.

Lool your gonna pay and arm and leg to watch 9sec. You will have better view on TV.

I'm gonna start making friends now with people who can sort me out with few days at least. Even if I move out before then I'll come back.

N.O.R.F   

London won't get near Beijing. The quicker those expectations are dampened the better. A party with old people, Union Jack flags and Jimmy Page at the closing ceremoney attests to that.

nuune   

The words of the new London Mayor Boris Jamaljaan on accepting the Olympic Flag, everyone was laughin, the man is crazy lol:

"Ping pong was invented on the dining tables of England in the 19th century and it was called wiff waff."

"And I say to the Chinese, and I say to the world, ping pong is coming home"

"Other nations, the French, looked at a dining table and saw an opportunity to have dinner, we looked at a dining table and saw an opportunity to play wiff waff. That is why London is the sporting capital of the world."

Isn't he hilarious, waa nin waalan wallee kan