Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Beijing Olympics 2008

Ibtisam   

4pm, that is still early. I'm try and catch it otherwise it will be on repeat later tonight. Lol Yes YOU must go to the wedding if you've been told. smile.gif

Som@li   

Somali Athletics

women's 400m: Samiyo Yusuf

women's 800m: Samiyo Yusuf

men's 5,000m: Abdinasir Saeed

men's 10,000m: Abdinasir Saeed

Abtigiis   

Sorry to say this, but there they would have no hope against the likes of Tirunesh Dibaba, Gelete Burka (women), and Kenenisa Bekele and Ibrahim Jelani (men) from Ethiopia. Dad gaajo ka cararayaa jooga. I fancy the Ethiopians to take all medals in 5000 and 10,000m. They have a strong team, as ever.

How was the Somali athlets selected. Was the TFG involved? Cabdullahi Yusuf haduu rabo 4.5 halagu saleeyuu odhan!

slave   

as wr wb all....am a sport fan specifically soccer....i think so FAR argentina are the best side wat do u guys think?.

A $ T.....i think u are right abt the hungry ethio... smile.gif

Som@li   

lol @ A&T, 4.5 waa ilaa qimaaha, :D

I wonder who came up with the idea, daka ma miisaan ba la wada saaray, maa is le ekeysiiyey.

Anybody knows when Somalis are running?

N.O.R.F   

Did anyone see the 2nd round of the 100m???

Bolt literally jogged to a time of 9.92secs! The semis and final tomorrow should be electric!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Britain will sweep the medals in curling, pool, pol, bellyflops, darts and pool.

Norf, Asafa Powel is a kind of fulay when it comes to the big races!

]

dee maxan ku idhi ninypw, Asafa powell already manta calosha shubamatey after the race. :D Lightning Bolt is the man, only he can lose it. He might even have a crack@ michael Johnsons 200m record!

N.O.R.F   

I hear what you're saying saxib but that was a freak show. We're on the brink of a great race with a world record on the cards. The guy is in stunning form.

Fabregas   

^^The funny thing is that his coach decided just recently that he wuld run da 100 metres, as his stronger event is da 200m. THat was some special running and he did it style taking thae mic, a bit. Now, i wanna see him duz for the 200 metres and beat Johnsons record.

p.s, asafa powell has a confidence problem when it comes to big races. If he wins just 1, he should be get over it, but the pressure keeps on getting to ya, if it keeps on happening...........