Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Beijing Olympics 2008

Oz   

Brother nuune,

Which country do you think will win in the Men's Olympic's football tournament. Remember there is three African countries: Nigeria,cameroon and Ivory coast.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Al Haashimi:

Asafa Powell will beat Tyson Gay for the 100m.

If he doesn't choke again. The Jamaicans seem to have a great athletic team this time whereas the Americans look very weak. Carrebean countries (i'm including the Cubans) should dominate "track n fields".

Ibtisam   

What time is the opening ceremony so I can get home on time?? :D The schedule makes no sense to me, all I can see is the dates and the number of medals up for grabs, but nothing about when it will be showing. Maybe I'll look at it again when I wake.

BG is that of the drug cheat?? Chambers. The man has an attitude problem, that is why he lost the case, talks too much and cocky. Anyway he was fast [the UK] but not fast enough compared the world. I doubt he would’ve got gold, or even silver.

Fabregas   

^^ u mean 4 ngonge or Ibtisam? :D

neway, the parade is boring and tedious, man. It goes on for a couple of hours and all you see people walking down a track. Of course, Somalis will get a little excited when they see the SOmali entourage. Other than that, it is a complete waste of time.

p.s. u can watch all the highlights at 7pm, BBC1, if you can get home by that time.

ibti, no not Chamber, that was the video of Michale Johnsons incredible 200 metre record, Atalanta, 1996.

Ibtisam   

Anyway no how to watch it online? Unlike Ngonge I can't go to the Pub, it may empty out if I walk into a bar in central London though... lol :D

Edit: Oopps let me just go and watch the damn thing you posted. Okay smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^It is raining and it will take me 35mins to get there. The pub has a big screen near the door, I can just watch that if I want to stand in the rain. I want to sit in doors and watch it.

What the hell is this clip :mad: baax :D

N.O.R.F   

Its on at 4pm Ibti. 7pm for us but we have been invited to a wedding in Sharjah tonight. I have to go (so I've been told :D ).