Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Farmaajo Campaigning at the grassroots level

Farmaajo is working very hard, while others are making empty noises , he is busy building his support at the grassroots level i.e. meeting Odaayl dhaqameedka and their chosen MPs.

In this PIC you can see him sitting between two prominent Ugaases . One from Dayniile the other from Gedo.

A10YO1BCEAELlGW.jpg

Farmaajo meeting elders from Bay iyo Bakool today in which they endorsed him.

Untitled-1.jpg

Farmajo's policy towards Somalia transcends clan boundaries. He appeals to ordinary somalis, his main supporters and activists are from all clans. He is in a stronger position now to become Somalia's next president.

Dabrow   

Allamagan;864436 wrote:
Farmajo's policy towards Somalia transcends clan boundaries. He appeals to ordinary somalis, his main supporters and activists are from all clans. He is in a stronger position now to become Somalia's next president.

Well said. Somalia needs a President like Farmaajo to end this transition and once again become credible and respectable nation among others.

farmajo_un7.jpg

Dabrow   

It may be so, but its alot of the thing remaining to do on the ground. Sharif and Abdiweli has done good in ending the transition but the man to take the next step and to bring Somalias credibility back is indeed Farmaajo. He has the widespread support and the peoples trust to fullfill this task.

103_6920.JPG

dhawayn4%20%281%29.jpg

Somalia   

Dabrow from Gedo

Somalia from Puntland

Farmaajo from Gedo

Abdiweli from Puntland

May the best candidate win and we shall support him regardless. :cool:

Dabrow   

I understand that you want to keep Abdiweli relevant lad:D but Im sorry you are in the wrong thread. This is not about you or me. Its about whats hopefully Somalias next President.

Somalia   

Dabrow;864488 wrote:
I understand that you want to keep Abdiweli relevant lad:D but Im sorry you are in the wrong thread. This is not about you or me. Its about whats hopefully Somalias next President.

Ina adeer, do not go Khaatumo on me and regret it later. We will discuss the relevancy of the candidates 3 days from now. :D

Dabrow   

Somalia;864490 wrote:
Ina adeer, do not go Khaatumo on me and regret it later. We will discuss the relevancy of the candidates 3 days from now.
:D

You are acting tough now? scary:D Come back in three days and we will see.