Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Isra   

lol Blue - I was having a very boring Saturday night - like the first Saturday night in September when I first came across that site. The profiles are interesting to read, people's hopes and wants all crammed into one paragraph.

Raamsade   

Isra, good on you to admit that you created that profile to get back at me for what I said about Hajj. But when was that? 2 months ago? You women never forget anything, do you?

Mid dhako yuuban oo ayaamahan berida ii ruxeeysey aa la kulmayaa goordhow. I'm out of this joint and lets hope you're out of this mischievous business.

Cara.   

There's a married Bengali guy at work who spends a lot of time on that site. Coworkers are convinced he's looking for Wifey #2. They plan to create a fake profile to lead him on. I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or Wifey #1...

Isra   

LOOL Raamsade. Don't get desperate to prove me a liar now! I did NOT create that profile - it's incredibly boring.

Perhaps by linking your profile to this post - many women will join that site and message you! I am doing you a FAVOR seriously! lol

Damn I think guilt is settling in - I am sorry for posting it Raamsade - I didn't mean to expose your desperate search for love in the world of the internet. But life is a B! lol

Isra   

Oh Cara, I feel sorry for your co-worker - maybe his married life is hellish and that site is his only form of escape. I would discourage your other coworkers from toying with his emotions, he could turn psychotic on you and shoot up the place.

Isra   

lol that would be an awesome revenge. he could also be a total dirtbag that's cheating on his wife and not working at the same time.

Cara.   

Isra, lol @ turn psychotic. You reap what you sow, kuligood ha is qarxiyaan I say. Would it be OK if she had a similar form of "escape"?

Apophis, are tea room muffins some sort of inferior British donuts?

Isra   

LOL Che! If that were true it would be funny! That's what I get for being such an infrequent contributor to this site.

Ps. You were amazing in the Butler. What diet were you on!? Also how was it working with Ms. Oprah.

Isra. I just quit eating fried chicken for three months. Making out with Oprah on-screen was horrid experience. but otherwise she got a jolly personality.

P.s. A lot of the hits you are getting is short Bengalis and hairy Persians.

Isra   

Poor Che/Forest - I am sure those make out sessions were a treat for Oprah - 20 years of Steadman must be getting a bit old for her lol

lol@bengalis and hairy persians...I was expecting more Pakistanis asking for visa and Nigerians telling me about their millions in Swiss bank accounts.

lol@Steadman, poor man, it was bad enough competing with Gayle, I don't add up to his misery. I think it's the way we setup your profile that's attracting these sorts. I wonder if there is science to their match making. It's match.com or ehormany.com that claims to use some algorithm to find matches?