Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Isra   

Daqane and Narniah great points ! Rampage, well you living upto your name, quit making a mess of my topic!

Guzel, I am glad it worked out for you hun :)

RaMpAgE   

Isra;863514 wrote:
Daqane and Narniah great points ! Rampage, well you living upto your name, quit making a mess of my topic!

Guzel, I am glad it worked out for you hun
:)

Obviously some people don't like to hear the truth, sadly some men have became more feminine then the females. In regards to this website singles thing, its just sad, lame and full of dangers.

Isra   

I know Daqane! There is some male inadequacies being projected through this odd fascination with Somali women marrying ajnabis

Apophis;863375 wrote:
Thank you but I have learnt about Islam and I have seen the truth (as much as humanly possible) for myself and no, no going back.

Ps: pray for me to get rich, then we can talk
:D

Why did you had to lie when I asked you whether you were muslim? I don't like liars :mad:

Strange that you said you were a muslim when I asked you in one of your threads and now you tell the opposite to Aaliyyah. Seems the latter is the truthful one.

Apophis;863690 wrote:
Stop being silly, in no way did I claim to be 'Muslim' or member of any other religion (except in jest, a Buddhist) in that thread. A close reading would show I'm right. I await your apology.

I'm not going into discussion with you when there is a clear link with written proof. A close reading would show you I said i'm done toodles let's end things here.

Isra - The favorite Atheist on here is Garnaqsi :)

Wadani   

Rampage walaalo, don't bother arguing with people who are somali only in phenotype. Also, i've never understood y it's assumed that Somali men who are opposed to inter-enthic/racial marriages are projecting deep-seeted insecurities about their own masculinity/desirability. Has some sort of peer-reviewed psychological study been conducted on this that im not privy to? If not, y can't it be assumed that these brothers truely care for their Somali sisters and only want the best for them? You cynics need to stop putting peoples intentions on trial and just stick to the issue.

Isra   

aww I am flattered!

hey.....I am much older than you in terms of existence on this site...how the heck are you a "System Lord" I want to be the System Queen!