Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Isra   

an odd way for sure! but degrading..na i disagree....there are many more women/men who degrade themselves in by doing loads of clubing and other stuff that is beneth the behaviour of a practising muslim/muslima

RaMpAgE   

Isra;863297 wrote:
an odd way for sure! but degrading..na i disagree....there are many more women/men who degrade themselves in by doing loads of clubing and other stuff that is beneth the behaviour of a practising muslim/muslima

Yes their is, however we have a culture and tradition, if a female wants to get married she should go to her family if she can't find a suitable partner her, and not display her self on some website, begging for a husband. I think its just a decline in modesty.

RaMpAgE   

Isra;863302 wrote:
lol erm...what about the guys?! are they also declining in modesty...?! dude thats a double standard.

A guy who goes on these website is just plain sad, with the amount of girls available now days.

very dangerous,cannibals in the midst.If you'r commited you find your match in more dignified way.People back to old ways in america..churches,high school sweets,neighbors,family,friend connections...and some 3rd worlds heading opposite direction not knowing stability & family best suited as is been.

Isra   

burahadeer!? are you recommending people find mates in churches!!!! ...what happened to SOL? lol I know have been gone for a minute..but yikes.

Rampage heh - leave the poor guys alone - not all guys have that confidence with women. I am thinking most of folks on this site are introverts. that's my theory. lol

Aaliyyah   

I wouldn't recommend it.But, for different people different things work ...just be cautious.

Burahader reminds me of this non-muslim lady who said the best place to meet a guy is the church or the laundry place lol..

Isra   

ahhhhhhh.....o.k........do we have a healthy representation of somali - christians on the board now adays? lol

Isra   

lol Aliyah, to be clear - I wasn't asking for advise....I am not sure I agree with this. Just sharing a curiosity and my thoughts.

Wadani   

hadda waxaaba la jooga xiligii geedka laga korayay dumarka, so i'm assuming the men on these sites live in cities with very small somali populations, or like others have already mentioned are introverts, lacking comm skills/confidence with women.

Isra   

honest truth though a pakistani co-worker told me about the site and suprise suprise they were Somalis - well a shocker actual lol