Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

too little too late

somaetimes I think arab leaders are fool who does not understand what they are doing,last week arab lague leader met in conference in egypti where they called the us and uk to withdraw their millitry unconditionaly from gulf.that was unreasonable demand simply because " prevention is always better than cure" when the whole world was protesting against this unjustified war most arab leader were calling saddam to stepdown or even to leave the country.I think they will wake up when us troop targeted makah and madina!!!!!!!!

even though u.s troops already bombed the holy city of karbala?

Jamilah   

Suuban,

I agree with........seriously, what did they thought? America and Britain would listen to their orders and if they really did care about Iraq they would have took action a long time ago or atleast tried a bit more. smile.gif

Maybe, just maybe this war is meant for the middle east to wake up and smell the roses. If Iraq can be easily invaded , then Syeria or Libia or any other Arab country could be next in their hit list. I say what don't break you , will make you stronger. Is it possible to see the end of nationalism in muslim countries? Is it possible to see the end of oppression in many parts of the middle east? Allah knows.

I think everybody knows what this is meant.it meant provide comlete security fot tiny agressive state of isreal and to change the bio-geography of the region, there is doubt whatsoever that u.s will wage unpresdented war against many arab and muslim countries e.g syria libya and iran,but there the point I want to say is that the 22 arab states controlled by dictator will face in very serious options.

1- to end their dictatorship rules or

2- to disconect any diblomatic relation with u.s

Bachelor   

somaetimes I think arab leaders are fool who does not understand what they are doing

Dont just only think THEY ARE REALLY BIG FOOLS With no vision at all, the level of ignorance made them obediant to the western influenced.