Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Well Done To Xamar and Xamaris. I'm So Sorry For Calling Your Country a Hell-Hole and Backward!

For many years now, i was convinced that xamar was a hell-hole and the world's most dangerous city, not my words but accolades conferred upon xamar by journalists with predisposed opinions . this has all turned out to be wrong and i'm so happy and delighted that xamar and xamaris are working together to fix their city and country.

it’s a crucial time in Somali history and I never thought that i'd live to see a day when people will enjoy the beaches of lido or have cups of tea in the streets of xamar-jab-jab inner city undisturbed. it was a truth i wasn’t ready to accept but I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate xamar and xamaris for their miraculous achievements.

xamar is a historic beautiful city with a tortured and heinous past but now the xamaris are working hard to take ownership of their city and doing wonderful things. this is surely worthy of acknowledgement and acclaim. we must give credit where its due and accept the full truth/reality on ground without question.

Once again – well done and congratulations on your achievements. take this opportunity to take heed of your past and work for a better future, a future of peace, prosperity and plenty for all.

Juxa   

Very proud of you, young Alpha,

let me extend Oba's invitation, you are welcome to visit any time, and wont need to stay $100 hotels insha allah.

oba hiloowlow;862291 wrote:
Im proud of you Alpha my brother, Im still counting on you in christmas, dont let me down
:)

thank you my brother! i cant express in words what it means to me that you'll host me in xamar and we'll come up with amazing plans to develop our city even more inshallah!

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;862300 wrote:
thank you my brother! i cant express in words what it means to me that you'll host me in xamar and we'll come up with amazing plans to develop
our
city even more inshallah!

When did Xamar become your city? Waaryaa "The pearl of the Indian Ocean" dadbaa iska leh ee tuulodaad katimi ku laabo.

Tallaabo;862307 wrote:
When did Xamar become your city? Waaryaa "The pearl of the Indian Ocean" dadbaa iska leh ee tuulodaad katimi ku laabo.

please don't ruin this beautiful thread with your negativity. any further cynical comments will be reported to the admin.

Juxa   

dadbaa iska leh is the reason our cities burned for 2 decades, time to move on dont you think?

Juxa;862297 wrote:
Very proud of you, young Alpha,

let me extend Oba's invitation, you are welcome to visit any time, and wont need to stay $100 hotels insha allah.

dearest juxa,

thanks for your sincere hambalyos and kind words. i'm not a newcomer to xamari generosity and hospitality. i'm all too familiar with it lol.

Apophis;862311 wrote:
Sorry bro, but this whole "I was blind but now I see" new you has the the unmistakable mark of insincerity. But nomads always welcome those who (pretend to) repent.

xamar's remarkable, swift development and road to recovery is bigger than any individual; its a joint effort by many. my ''new thinking'' are only mere words so far.... and of course and you're not in a position to determine their sincerity.