Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Ex-Somali PM must pay $21 million for alleged torture: U.S. court

Abwaan   

Yunis;862158 wrote:
This is not the end. he is already filling an appeal again, plus claiming bankruptcy is an option to confront and agitate his accusers.

Then they will get a copy of the bankruptcy confirmation letter?:D

Carafaat;862258 wrote:
Justice is sweet. Who is next?

Indeed, it is!

Now, starts the financial forensics of where the assets have been hidden. Something tells me there will be trips to Italy in the near future ;)

Tallaabo   

Yunis;862158 wrote:
This is not the end. he is already filling an appeal again, plus claiming bankruptcy is an option to confront and agitate his accusers.

There is no fight left in him, he simply can't win and will only incure many more millions of US $ in court costs.

Tallaabo   

If he goes back to Somaliland, I don't think the government or anyone else will have any legal grounds to bring him to justice as the general amnesty which was declared after the liberation of Somaliland applies to him too. But I cannot be sure about his safety as there are just too many victims of his heinous crimes willing to take revenge.

LANDER   

oba hiloowlow;862169 wrote:
this is xaqdarro

Your an apologist how predictable. This guy is among the top echelon of criminals only Siad Barre ranks higher, the recordings and past interviews held with this guy that were shown at court were incriminating and contradicted his lame repetitive version of events. Though

I doubt the likes of you actually followed the trial itself, It woulda been great to see others face such justice. It is imperative Somaliland take matters into its own hands with the criminals like Morgan and the like while they still live! Bring them to justice by any means necessary.

Yunis   

^^What is your point @ Somalia.

Heisenberg was part of Kacaanka upper echelon? - perhaps, you intended Riyaale, and his NSA establishment days. no?