Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Anaga hadaan ***** nahay, awal waa naloo doori jiray Gudoomiye Baarlamaan

The Zack   

Sakiin has a point. It is sort of looking down. Why always them? Why just a mere speaker post. They should be able to run for a president. I agree.

P.s. Those of who accuse Sakiin for whatever you accuse him of, your candidates are on the same boat. Waa wada tuugo seddexdii u danbeesay.

The Zack   

^How about you bring someone else and not Shariifk next time as well? :)

Sakiin and Canbe are the two sides of a coin. Heads or tails!

Do not badmouth the man who Liberated Mogadishu twice H.E Amiirul mu'mineen Al Sheikh Shariif Sheikh Ahmed.. All the progress we are enjoying today is thanks to this extraordinary man, give credit where credit is due my friend. Tell me something good that Sakiin has done for somalia? :)

Abwaan   

The Zack;862208 wrote:
Sakiin has a point. It is sort of looking down. Why always them? Why just a mere speaker post. They should be able to run for a president. I agree.

P.s. Those of who accuse Sakiin for whatever you accuse him of, your candidates are on the same boat. Waa wada tuugo seddexdii u danbeesay.

Zack , he would make more sense if he wasn't the one running. Isaga marba si miyuu ku qaadanayaa?

Today, marka uu leeyahay waa naloo doori jirey, markii uu waayey siduu rabey, isagu markii uu ku guuleystey labada jeer oo uu weliba xoog iyo xeelba ku qaatay ma cid baa u dooratay oo tiri kan baan kugu khasabnay oo aan kaa dhigaynaa?

The Zack   

Abwaan, true he might not be sincere but what he said is the truth. That clan should not be limited to the speaker post. Do you agree?

Oba, Shariif fought "foreigners" and he then joined them when he was defeated and arrested. Who does that lol. He is worse than Sakiin in my opinion. The man who is giving out gobolo and degmooyin to get a vote? He even gave military ranks in the last month of his presidency for campaigning reason. Desperate dude that will lose at the end of the day.

P.s. AMISOM kicked Shabaab out, not mr Canbe as you would like to tell us.

P.s.s. Afkaad ku caayeyso Sakiin ee Shariifka kale ku amaaneyso soo ma xishoodo.. waa labo dameer :)

Abwaan   

The Zack;862227 wrote:
Abwaan, true he might not be sincere but what he said is the truth. That clan should not be limited to the speaker post. Do you agree?

:)

Yes, I do and that is one of the reasons I supported Gallayr; for things to change and suprises to happen, plus few other things.

If thats the case why did you support H.E Amiirul Mu'mineen Al sheikh Shariif untill he turned against the Azania project? (lol some of still remember sxb).. lol Amisom kicked out Al shabaab, haye,, how come kenya with airplanes,helicopters thousands of soldiers with heavy artillery struggling to reach Kismaayo.. sxb naga daa dee

Abwaan   

Because some Azania members are telling them wait, Itoobiya ayaa xawaaladda lacag soo dhigtay ee aan soo qaadanno haddii kale way ceshanee.:D

The Zack   

Oba, i have supported Sakiin before as well so whats your point again? You couldn't defend the weak Canbe and now you want discuss about Azania?

Adeer like it or not, Shariif Ahmed is equivalent to Sharif Hassan. They are both epic failures.

Daqane   

The Zack your political hero you were ululating for just because at a certain time and place he was contrary to the president is today out of parliament neither an mp or speaker and out of power [he might bounce back as the head of a bay & bakool region] where will your negative politics leave you if the president is reelected.

P.S Where is azania no one knows.....:)

I honestly get the weakness in the waqoye galbet camp, most of their contenders are still up north and busy the sland project. What is wrong with the bay and bakool people though, a golden opportunity was literally handed to them for them to make some moves for either the position of president or a pm.