Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Excuse me please, but where are the Waqooyi Galbeed folks of the Politics Section?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;863126 wrote:

to all the children above

while you children bicker in cyber space let me teach you a lesson first of all there has never been and never will be an entity called 'soomaaliland' in soomaaliya. its fictitious entity created by qurba joog folks who were trying to use it (snm) as political leverage to gain power which later became 'soomaaliland' which ended in utter failure and the founder of this 'soomaaliland' rubbish c/raxmaan tuur [was] caydiid's new best buddy....

now people dont confused political ellites from abroad (and few confused souls) who want want power and money and what the reall locals want.... soomaaliya [represents] peacefully every city and every major town par one in its terrory no one is forced to be soomaali whether be boorame or jilib or anywhere else

soomaaliya has convinced almost everyone to come on board except the goosashadoon folks in hargeysa and we are in advanced negotiations and nominating xildhibaano in the new baarlamaan and soon other wasiiro will be nominated...

we know why this snm and later 'soomaaliland' failed in these regons its simple the locals told them to take hike even the admt that much.

so dont insult the people of hargeysa, burco, berbera and countless others with this snm clap trap that was invented in hotel room to milk blood money from fellow clan members

Now we are talking.

Mashallah!

It seems our resident cyber secessionists are slowly coming to their senses one at a time....lol

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;863134 wrote:
Inaalilaahi waa inaa ilaahi raajicuun, Wardheer town yaa ku keenay?
:D
I bet next you will say magaalada Bokh anaa dega, yaa allah, also why you fighting over Ethiopian controlled towns, I don't understand this.

Too much fadhi ku dirir with you guys, lets all just be friends.

Those cities are shared. Reer Khaatumo live in both Wardheer and Ceerigaabo.

As for who is the majority in those cities? I don't believe there has been any census done so I guess in the meantime every group will just claim to be the majority. There is no evidence available to support any of those claims.The only fact out there is that those cities are "shared". A fact that can't be denied.

Ceerigaabo is shared by reer Khaatumo, reer Makhir, and H/y and I believe even H/j live there too.

As for wardheer to my knowledge reer khaatumo, reer O-gadenia, and your reer (puntlanders) live there (wadani said h/y are there but I am sure he has his sources I haven't heard of it).

The Sage   

Somalia;863143 wrote:
Nope, the majority of the town is clear as is who is the governor, it is without a doubt shared but not with Khaatumo folks.
:)
Ceerigaabo is also shared but the majority is not Maakhir folks nor Khaatumo.

I love how people claim that Ceerigaabo is "shared". The city belongs to all its residents who are citizens of Somaliland, no matter what their tribal affiliation is. Don't believe me? Refer to the huge voter turnout in the city in the last presidential election. At the end of the day if the Somaliland flag flies there, government offices operate there, Somaliland police keep the peace and a Somaliland military garrison is based there, then it's clear who administers the city.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;863264 wrote:
Good line Xaaji, Somalia is indivisible too.

As hard headed as you always seem, at least we agree on this. Somalia ha nolaato.

Reer waqooyi galbeedna haday rabaan in ay go'aan intooda uun bay u taliyaan. Kapish.