Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia's Next President

He meets soon-to-be-released presidential candidate criterion and gets majority votes in the new parliament.

He may not be the ones in the race for they could all be eliminated...

It will get interesting

For the first time somali politics is interesting. Is like watching rise for the white house without the white house and the all the media fuzz

N.O.R.F   

^:D

Just hope he is a true visionary who actually has a strategy on getting Somalia out of it's current situation and isn't influenced by nor entertains clan politics.

Norf has been approached by IC to be the next president of the second Republic. He already bought farm in Jamaame and few acres of land in Lamu island at the suggestion of Xiin who is purported to be the next prime minister.

N.O.R.F   

Che, I don't have the patience for Somalis. I doubt any of the candidates has a 'plan' of any sorts. Wa ha la i doorto uun.

N.O.R.F;862674 wrote:
Che, I don't have the patience for Somalis. I doubt any of the candidates has a 'plan' of any sorts. Wa ha la i doorto uun.

Adeer,every president has a situation to deal with. The current/next president's major role should be to maintain the peace and unify the country.

I beleive the good sheikh has brought peace to the city twice, i dont think that is a coincidence.Hopefully,the next one keeps the peace and actually drives off those obstructionists.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;862044 wrote:
when is the president election?

Should take place within 10 days....:D Mahiga said that.:D