Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

PM Gaas comes out of his silence. Shariif, Ethiopia and Puntland

Khadafi   

Cawaale;861623 wrote:
I must say It's Deja vu all over again.

Little low don't you think Cawaale? , This phone conversation ( if it is authentic) does not change my opinion about this man, he's still much more educated, sophisticated then many other candidates.

NGONGE   

Cawaale, I can't see the video saaxib. What did Gaas say that is interesting here?

p.s.

SOL's dogs of war are very silent today. What's going on? :D

Cawaale   

NGONGE, Nothing that interests you sxb. Same old rubbish from Opportunistic politicians of Vila Somalia. Wait untill Shariif comes of hide too, kolkaas ay xiiso yeelan doontaa.

I don't think he said anything wrong , in fact he was right about what he said about Sharif , Ethiopian , Puntland and Somaliland .(i have listened up to the Somaliland part )

@ Awali , ma wax kaloo intaas ahayn miyuu yiri at the end ?

Mooge   

Cawaale;861647 wrote:
NGONGE, Nothing that interests you sxb. Same old rubbish from Opportunistic politicians of Vila Somalia. Wait untill Shariif comes of hide too, kolkaas ay xiiso yeelan doontaa.

Are you OK?

This audio is from 2010. He was right then. Shariif listened to it and still picked him to be PM at the time. loool

This audio helps Abdiweli ninyoow waad is ceebaysay. it was posted by Somali websites the day he became PM

cawaale stop reading too much Dayniile ninyoow. they will mislead you ninyoow

Abtigiis   

I didn't know about this video when I said Abdiweli is a dangerous tribalist. We have inside info on him. And being from a D-clan, that is what people say we are, we are privy to some of the things he says in private. I will NEVER support this person even if he becomes a president TONIGHT. Somalia doesnot need tribalists. Prof Ahmed for me. Or Badiyow, or Hassan something etc. If all fail, let the evolving cleric sharif go on. No way should Abdiweli be allowed to become a somalia president.

^^^ Adeer no one cares who you support, you ca ratio this train. Galayr & Sakiin was taken care off and now bring on your weak Samatar & Sharif Miskiin. Also stop making up stories..:D

Cawaale   

Mooge, Boow how do u know that i am Dayniile reader? I could be a Boocame or Raxanreeb reader after all. :)

And one more thing if you think that this audio or even more weighted and better formed speech would help the man or any other Somali politician you are daydreaming sxb. Having that said, I believe the man is not any different from El Capitano Faroole. Now dig up my tribe affiliations to come back with usual SOL argument. :D

Abtigiis, I think by now we know that few SOLers have made to Mogadishu, some in Villa Somalia, and they would tell you that the said man is nothing but tribalism who by the way fired all the staff who worked at the ministry when come to the office only to replace them with clansmen. Farmajo left behind 29 women and men who came from different regions of Somalia, and most important they all were educated. Gaas came and replaced them all with 20 of them from his sub-sub-clan and the rest from different sub tribes of Puntland.