Sign in to follow this  
Mustafe

Puntland to secede from Somalia

Mustafe   

The news from back home is that Cali Khaliif is going to be the winner for the top post in the parliament come few hours time. And Thats certain. Sheikh Shariif will be the president; reliable sources say he has 80% chance. The prime minster could be chosen from any group although most experts suspect he will be from Somaliland. Now, as a result of all these, some experts are saying Puntland may secede from Somalia for they may leave empty handed despite all their efforts in attaining one of those top three posts in these past few weeks. What do you guys think, please lets discuss in a civil manner.

Mooge   

mustafe, you should become comedian. loool.

Remember faroole cans say whatever but I warn you, don't ever talk about seccession in garoowe, qardho, galkacyo or boosaaso. you will be lynched by crowds. that is not even a joke walaahi.

Mustafe   

Mooge,

In that case I trust the Puntland administration will not try and sabotage the future government if they fail to get one of those three positions I mentioned? They have a tendency to do that you know:D. And with regards to Faroole, he can't just say "anything he wants", he is the head of a whole region and should act accordingly.