Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Growing threat againest somalis in sweden.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=somalis%20attacked%20in%20sweden&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&ved=0CB8QFjAAOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scancomark.se%2FRegional%2FGrowing-threat-against-the-Somali-community-calls-for-them-to-leave-town.html&ei=Qb46UJXEFMfq0gHH1oCADw&usg=AFQjCNE_Igi6UqykcC5Vfo02q8JtEKhvnA

Lately there has also been trump up charges of rape & arson againest muslims & particularly somalis.

Some kind diaspora movement needed to repatriate as many as possible with the help of countries like Turkey.

where's Chimera, update us.

waxaa dhibkaan keenay waa right-wing oo wadanka heysto gaar ahaan Xisbiga moderaterna isbedelo badan ayeey sameeyeen oo sameeyaay danyar badan oo swedish marka arintaan waxaa ka faa'ideysanaya urur cunsuri oo la yiraahdo Sverige demokraterna, propoganda badan ayeey ka sameeynaayan Ajaaniibta. arinta waa kaa, xitaa marka aniga iyo familkey sweden so galaaynee in the 90s wakhti dhaqaallaha liidatay aheyd ururo Nazi badan ayaa jiray oo dhibaateeyn jiray dadka ajaaniibta.

Hadana qaladaad baa jiro oo soomaalida galayaan oo sii murgineyso xaaladda sida ceydha oo qaabab xun loogu raadsanayo naag nin leh baa dhaheyso single mother aan ahay iyadana lacag bey qaadanee asigana gooni buu wixiisa uu qadanaa, taa waa la ogaaday, iyo percentage ka soomaalida oo shaqeeya oo aad uu yar hadii lala barbardhigo ajaaniibta kale laakin tani fuel uun bey kusii daree mooye the main problem waa dowladda hadda wadanka uu taliso.

Chimera   

I'm not a Swede, so why mention me for updates? Having read the article, the leaders of that tiny community played it wrong, because now that supremacist gang will feel like it has achieved a 'victory' and this could snowball to the bigger areas like Malmo, so they must stand their ground and shame the authorities if they don't act (here is where the organisational skills and media outlets of the diaspora comes in handy). I experienced something similar when I was 7, a group of adult skinheads used to chase me, until my father, brothers, uncles gave them a taste of their own medicine and I was never chased again.

In the end, rebuilding Somalia and becoming a major oil-exporter would put a swift end to this treatment, not just in the form repatriation, but also in the form of the Swedish government being more pro-active now that we have something they desperately need. Today we don't.

Malmö is located in the south of the country, lol the name mohamed is the second most common name in that city so iska ilow skinheads iney xata kuso dhawaadaan.. the skinheads waxey joogaan tuuloyinka kaliya..

Chimera   

oba hiloowlow;861097 wrote:
Chimera your tripping that shit can never happen in malmö and the big cities walahi, maybe tuulooyinka

True, in my case we were the only Somali family in a town of 1000 people. This was between 1994-1995, there is no doubt in my mind if these skinheads had gotten their hands on me I wouldn't be alive today, because they had bats and knives and one made a death sign towards me (I was a child but I definitely knew what that meant). The brutal beat-down they received from my male relatives is what deter them.

However, Somalis aren't really doing themselves any favors for example, just look at one of the most popular topics on this forum, completely filled with the scum of our society collected by Nin-Yaaban. A handy list for any skinhead wanting to justify their hatred for our community.

^^

Damn tuulooyinka waa laga fogaada a lot haters over there.. True dat NY threadkiisa a lot hatred lee sii dhalee, but i doubt skinheads visit SOL lol.

I remember in 98 me and my friends mostly Somalis,bosnians and arabs use to fight those skinheads our own age, the funny thing with swedish people is that they are cowards one against one ma yaqaaniin lol, group attack ay kasaayan lee

Apophis;861145 wrote:
I'm not sure if I accept your claims; it's sounds a bit sensational. There maybe a few wrongful cases here and there but I doubt there's a government directed initiative to lock-up Somalis. I'm always suspicious of these kinds of stories because for some reason we (Somalis) often like to portray ourselves as victims and connect dots to reinforce that mentality.

there's no gov't directed initiative...it's people like nazis,skinheads,whether in gov't or not.the gov't could be sympathetic though.