Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Last 4 days, Gedo Clan has been trying to consodilate candidates.

Mooge   

nairobi Gedo community way kacsanayd labadan beri. most elders in mogadishu were divided and infighting amongs themselves but some business people in niairob didn't understand the silly clown show so they pressure these socalled elders to get their acts together and form a united front. i talked to one of the most well known business guys from gedo and he said we gave the elders ultimatum to put aside their differences and unite behind one candidate.

something positive may came out.

Nuur Bidaar Junior, Goonjeex, Maslax and others are pressured to abandon race in favor of favorite son Farmaajo. the other candidates are still resisting even though some are saying they left the race.

if these candidates abandon the race, farmajo will be guaranteed 14 votes from own sub clan.

things are heating up.

One thing I am telling you is that Maslax is not running at all. You also forgot Saacid Farax Garaad. As it is now, most votes, if not all of them (14) will probably be in Farmajo's favor. The spokesperson of the new MPs said that they (the MPs) are united and will put their full weight under any candidate that was deemed to be the most serious contender for the top hot seat. Simple!

Abwaan   

Lol....Mooge, the businessman you are talking about might have told you something that he wishes but the whole truth will come out soon insha Allaah. Xogta aan hayo? Two of the MP nominates from Gedo-Galguduud clan were rejected and that was the big fight recently. I saw Farmaajo camp posting some pictures they claimed were clan MPs giving their support to him but according to the information that I have, this is baseless and the proof is all the MPs were not sworn yet. Forget this side-threads ee noo sheeg sheekadii Speaker-ka as we are getting closer to Tuesday. Less than 48 hours to go.

Somalia   

Abwaan, Galayr is gone, lets just focus on the presidency, the final word was spoken today.

As for reer Gedo, there's a lot of division according to people from the region, I think they should man up and support one candidate. Won't it be the icing on the cake if they get the first permanent president after Siad Barre? :D

Yunis   

^^

Mooge – That allpuntland online blitz about that dubious in-fighting between Faroole & A-wali wasn’t enough in terms of your daily Fadhikudirir assimilates. Its now into Reer Gedo politics and division, those 14 votes are keeping you awake miyaa?

Mooge   

Yunus, my sources are very credible. clan is closer to supporting one candidate than it was few days ago. if you disagree, prove me wrong.

Abwaan   

Allamagan;861087 wrote:
lol@Yunis. Maybe his radar detects only what his mind likes

Abwaan whose MPs now sworn in? The Gedoans?

Allamagan I heard that 2 out the 14 were rejected and female MPs were asked to add on the list that was two days ago, you might have an update.

Abwaan, they all in and were sworn in and got the MP badges except one who will get the clearance (answer) today thats the news I am getting from Mogadishu....

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;861084 wrote:
Abwaan, Galayr is gone, lets just focus on the presidency, the final word was spoken today.

As for reer Gedo, there's a lot of division according to people from the region, I think they should man up and support one candidate. Won't it be the icing on the cake if they get the first permanent president after Siad Barre?
:D

Galayr is gone? LOL..xaguu aadayna?

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861436 wrote:
Galayr is gone? LOL..xaguu aadayna?

Ina adeer siyaasad culus baa socotaa, yaa, waa sidaas. :D I am afraid the professor is in a bit of pickle at the moment, we will find out in 24 hours.

Mooge   

aaliyah, galeyr is not out. but he hasn't progressed since the day i told you he has small amount of MPs.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;861438 wrote:
Ina adeer siyaasad culus baa socotaa, yaa, waa sidaas.
:D
I am afraid the professor is in a bit of pickle at the moment, we will find out in 24 hours.

You said earlier "he is gone" with certainty. And now you saying we will find out. You seem confused lol...miyaad ku qarowdey asago tagey.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861445 wrote:
You said earlier "he is gone" with certainty. And now you saying we will find out. You seem confused lol...miyaad ku qarowdey asago tagey.

No no, he is gone with certainty, you will find out in the morning.