Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

MP Saado Cali arrives in Mogadishu. People couldn't stop clapping when her name was mentioned

Abwan if I was trying to get credit from Cyberspace members I would have been a fiber..:D

I don't mch care for the position of others, all that matters is that we are moving on as planed..

One thing for sure is that the composition of the new parliament is far better than the previous one. I am glad to see people like Sado, Galaydh, Godah, Hosh, Arab, Garjex, Gaas and hundred other learned good people are MPs and can make huge difference and serve the country in good faith.

The Zack   

Abwaan;861014 wrote:
Wayba sigatay Ilaah ha caafiyo. My question is why Asli Calansida loogu soo dari waayey xildhibaannadan? Abtigiis, Zack iyo akhyaarta waan ogahayinaad hal haween ah keenteen laakiin laba ayaa la idinka rabey ee midda kale Asli maxaa looga dhigi waayey. Waa qof aad u qiimo badan; the first female Somali pilot. Asli, Ilaah ha ku xafido.

Abwaan, she was offered a position, she declined it. She despises the whole clan thing. She thinks the 4.5 formula is disgusting and uncalled for.

A_Khadar   

oba hiloowlow;861007 wrote:
640x478x101_8199.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jcFCRy

My god, she was badly injured.. Allow ha caafiyo.. I wouldn't be coming if I were her having this severe injuries...

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;861004 wrote:
. Just a year ago Duke hated Saado and now she is a waddaniyd geesiyad ah.....?lol....I am still digging more archives.....

Mooge, waa la isku daba joogaa wixiu rag dhihi jirey iyo sida maanta loo hadlayo.
:D

Never take serious those clowns. They are anti warlords now but were Ina Yey's die hearts.. Anti Zanawi and eitho now but back then supported..

Mooge   

khadar, that is a photoshopped image taken at a bad angle to make Saado look badly injured. Shame on raxanreeb.

this is a photo of when she was leaving US. she has neck and arm support.

7n.jpg

Boqor Dabaqooye.

A_Khadar;861308 wrote:
Never take serious those clowns. They are anti warlords now but were Ina Yey's die hearts.. Anti Zanawi and eitho now but back then supported..

Your anger is a suprise adeer...:D

A_Khadar   

Mooge;861310 wrote:
7n.jpg

Is that you GD standing behind Saado, the same went to white house before congress to sastify against Abu-Bakar Center when kids from mineapolis were gone to Mogadisho..