Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali Love for Meles Zenawi

Khadafi   

oba hiloowlow;860887 wrote:
WTF abahii horumarka ma dhiman kuye, Soomali waa uu dhamaatay walahi bilahi, Sharaftii iyo karaamadi meedaye

Walleee karaamada iyo sharafta soomalida wey u dhamaatay, oba these people are paid thugs homaging pilgrimage to the xabashi Meles, xalka soomali galbeed will only come when we see a strong central somali state. Somali region is messed up, dad u duceeynayo Meles, iyo jabhad qabyaalad sheegeneyso in ey soomali u dagaaltamayaan laakin qabiilo kale dagaal la galaayo.

Abtigis region 5 doesnt look so well, shacabka divided and a failed jabhad! Ilaahay ha isku keeno soomalida gobolkaas dagan.

Så länge folk kämpar i klanens namn, ju mer lidande och misslyckande väntar dem.

Det enda dessa människor behöver är en stark centraliserad regering och kunskap, dom som lider av ''qabyaalad'' är okunniga och klanens namn är allt de känner till. Det som gör ondast dock är vad de somaliska människorna var förut och vad dem är idag. om jag ska vara helt ärlig så är detta valet den sista chansen till att se Somalia resa sig upp från all misär. Vi får helt enkelt på hoppas på det bästa inshallah.

Faafan   

How gullible can you be to believe that these people have gathered willingly.This is an exercise currently been conducted in every region of Ethiopia(get a link to Ethio tv and you can see this North korean style ritual in the different regions), its staged and orchestrated by the state who have armed people with candles and placards so as to show grief at the death of Zenawi.If these people could assemble regularly like this they would have protested the death and destruction of there people and livelihoods.

Don't judge these people gathered as a propaganda tool to display perceived public support for the TPLF and Meles.

The real culprits are those not confined by Ethiopia's oppression sending there condolences to a dead tyrant.

Sxb to be honest i dont see anything funny in that video it just sad walahi, ethiopian waa dad liito tiro yar ee Tigray baa hostage gareenayo, Amhara,Oromo,Afar, Gurage, Sidamo iyo Wolayta..

Faafan   

oba hiloowlow;860941 wrote:
Faafaan bro i heard that this gathering was organized by Iley supporters in order to make ONLF pissed.

Its a nationwide campaign beyond Ilay, but Ilay must now prove himself to his new paranoid superiors.

Faafan   

oba hiloowlow;860944 wrote:
Sxb to be honest i dont see anything funny in that video it just sad walahi, ethiopian waa dad liito tiro yar ee Tigray baa hostage gareenayo, Amhara,Oromo,Afar, Gurage, Sidamo iyo Wolayta..

I'm laughing at the utter ********* of these TPLF buffoons.

Ethiopia will unravel its needs time.Its on a shaky footing now.

Faafan   

6 Tigrayan iyo kan Wolaytaga ah baa wax kala wada hada...laakiin Tigreega kale ee ururka ku jiray baa guuxaya oona rabin ninkan Walaytaga ah sidaan maqlay, habarta males baa ku jirta...Oramada iyo Axmaro meeshay u kici lama fahmin iyagana inay guux keenaan laga yaab laakiin aad looma badinayo...waa dhinaceena iyadu waa la is horfadhiyaa, Tigray iyo ONLF inkastoo oo ay Tigreegu wadahadal codsadeen hada.

Faafan   

Apophis;860949 wrote:
I wonder if you would expand on this further?

^ There is an ongoing conflict between the ONLF and TPLF forces, due to of the ongoing media blockade of the region news of the conflict may not reach the desks of Aljazeera and the BBC but there are battles taking place almost daily.

Faafan   

oba hiloowlow;860950 wrote:
^^

im wondering that too.. Faafan let me correct you marka hore bal Tigray weeye, tigree waa dad muslim oo sudan iyo Eritrea dego.

I'm not oblivious to that sxb spelling mistake.