Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

How the Somali Politics Will End

Somaliland Will be Recognized ...... The Republic of Somaliland

Somalia will be divided into 5 Federal States ...... As Mogadishu will be the Capital and the base of the Government.

You heard it first .... and mark my words. You will thank me later for the little information .. :D

Tallaabo   

Jacaylbaro;860836 wrote:
Mark my word niyow ...... and don't ask any further details
:D

Now you are speaking like a witch doctor.

STOIC   

Hmm..Somalia will NOT heroically and imaginatively saved from lack of legitimate government.By now we have all seen that all the gloves are off and the make-believe new parliament selection process heavily depends on clan/subclan alliances..It is the way things will be for a long time.I think Somalia will be micro-managed by an imperial design of an outside force for the next decade. There will be no safe, sane and solid Somalia government for the next decade (hate to say this) but progress will be made in some areas. Remember this is a long process that started during Abdullahi Yusuf era (some credit to him). Somaliland will remain in limbo while some progress will be made in working together btw the future Somalia government and current Somaliland government. The two governments will stare each other down in the international playground. Recent histories discredits any near future recognition of Somalilnd as an independent state from Somalia. The larger public will still be more attuned to the difference between Somalia and Somaliland, but nothing concrete will change. Some will come to terms with the reality while others will keep chasing the dream of a unified Somalia.