Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

SH. Umal SLAMS dead Zenawi's stooges

The Zack   

The whole Jumca lecture about Meles Zenawi's stooges. He particularly slammed those who sent condolences to the dead dog's family and what not.

Khadafi   

Never seen a more flip-flopping waraabe cunee. The old Sheekh and his al-tixaad group aka UWSLF were the ones who went to holy pilgrimage to the saint Meles and pleaded for peace in 2010. They pleaded mercy and got what they wanted. The

The old sheikh was the one who accused Sheikh Sharifs government as apostates. Sheekha minbaarka nayroobi wuxuu ka qaylin jiray in Shareecada laga xukumin dadka Xamar joogo, He said this despite that his O-town Garissa was ruled by british-kenyan civilian penal code I guess the sheekh didnt want to bite the tail of his other saint Kibaki and Odinga

yet when he the Sheekh saw how crazy his students [alshabaab] have become he then blasted them for being extremists.

Zack waraabe cunaha wax legtimacy oo haysto ma jirto!;)Culumo waxaa luu kasaayay sharaf iyo zuhd, doolar jacayl waa arin kale;)

RedSea   

Sh. Umal is one of my personal favorites. He is very knowledgeable on the Islamic faith.

Candle lights, framed pictures and signing of 'tacsi book'. What is this BS?

Hello Zack, how you doing? :)

Millons (even maybe more) people day everyday across the globe. Some of them had horrible deaths and no one who even knows about it let alone putting importance on their death. Therefore the death of that dictator who killed millions of people shouldn't hold any importance. His death isn't any holier or better then all of the people who died before him.

masha allah the sheikh said it perfectly. I wonder why the duo slanders above (the 5th and the 6th posters) have issues with the sheikh?? It hints the feelings in their hearts. Ileen ''dowladuba'' bakhtigaa isku haayay.

The Zack   

Bluelicious;860980 wrote:
Hello Zack, how you doing?
:)

Millons (even maybe more) people day everyday across the globe. Some of them had horrible deaths and no one who even knows about it let alone putting importance on their death. Therefore the death of that dictator who killed millions of people shouldn't hold any importance. His death isn't any holier or better then all of the people who died before him.

Feeri guudh, I hope all is well for u as well.

Zenawi's death aint important huuno. The condolences coming from Muslim parties is just disgusting.

AYOUB   

sharma-arke451;861011 wrote:
masha allah the sheikh said it perfectly. I wonder why the duo slanders above (the 5th and the 6th posters) have issues with the sheikh?? It hints the feelings in their hearts.

1st, 2nd, ... 5th, 6th. That's me and JB you're referring to, right. Well, I can only speak for myself and I'm cool with the Sheekh. He's human and he errs, just your you did failed to live up to your name by misreading the feelings in my heart. :)

Next time you don't get joke, try to limit yourself to questions rather than trying to go to a cold dark place just read "the hints of feelings" in there.

Ileen ''dowladuba'' bakhtigaa isku haayay.

Myth. SL is not a ghost State and in fact it was delacred before Meles rose to power.

I wonder why the duo slanders above (the 5th and the 6th posters) have issues with the sheikh??.

I have an issue with all the flip-flopping persons like this Sheikh ,,,,,