Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Amal Aden

Apophis;860372 wrote:
I've never been to Norway (the Scandinavians are too liberal for me)

She speaks the truth. As a society we're immoral and backwards. It's well known that many Somalis get married without declaring their marriage,have kids and claim to be not a couple; have 5+ kids so they can mooch of benefits and build villas back in their homelands; we abuse our kids (or cash cows) both physically and mentally. We pay lip service to integration while calling our hosts horrible names behind their backs. No sxb, the only lies are the ones we keep telling to ourselves.

Am I reading a NAZI site!! Stereotypes about immigrants,blacks,jews before they had Israel and the vulnerable.

and for moge aka king/ osman and your many otha accts,atleast you graduated from SL pedophile stories.

yaab badanaa!

Khadafi   

Mooge;860322 wrote:
norway-amel-aden.jpg

"In March 2009 however, she went public and revealed her physical identity as truly being a Somali woman.[8] In another interview, in August 2011, she came out as a lesbian.[9]"

acuudu bilaah. somali girl publicly saying she is lesbian.

She looks like a nice decent girl but I do not really care if she is Lesbian! Waaga hore arrimahaani waxaa lagu tilmaami jiray cantra baqash!

We used to have homosexualls in somalia, everyone knew the boy in the class who loved being with girls and waved his hands like women do, but no one would talk about it. Mooge arrimaha puntland aaba luu ogaaye shimee waxaan gashay;)

Khadafi   

Nin-Yaaban;860551 wrote:
Ok, compare this psycho killer lesbo chick with the one posted here....

'Nuff said.
:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrc1Lx17cdLoRtHpkTsAE

lol, waxaan intee ka keenta ninyahow lol

Apophis;860574 wrote:
I was describing a problem in our community (in the West) not suggesting Somalis should be marched to the gas chamber.

stereotypical, just remember the poor white,poor black,poor immigrant have same attitude in life..to succeed,those you emphasizing always happen to be in the minority but sensationalized by the likes of BNP & right wing.almost all my family upto 3rd cousins r in the west & none of thm fit that stereo,infact majority r successful in what eva field they chose.It's understandable if some slip thru the cracks,no education,no language and the fact many might come from villages & beyond.It's always the first generation that's accountable..we can infact asses 20yrs from now.

AYOUB   

Apophis;860387 wrote:

Somalis don't want to integrate in fear of losing their religion and culture.

Highly true.

Been maad sheegin. Never mind risking becoming an atheist or a lesbian, I don't want risking becoming someone who picks their pet dog litter off the pavement. My life multiplied by 77 would only be worth 21yrs jail in a 5-star hotel.

Lol@Nin Yaaban. You back on form these days. :)

Khadafi;860577 wrote:
lol, waxaan intee ka keenta ninyahow lol

Qoftaan quruxda badan waxaa layiraahdaa.....Sagal Mohamod Sadiq. :)

She's from San Diego.

@Apophis...but what she said(payback of community rejection) & you went along with is neither acceptable,healthy nor truth and far from reality.How anyone expect a broken family with toddlers,old parents and restive teenagers straight from refugee camps to support itself atleast for some years.I think it actually also depends where they are,figured much easier here in the u.s to make ends meet,jobs available most times,might not always be satisfactory but atleast you pick a check. kind depressing in europe especially for laymen.

rightwingers dwell on these stereos and many unsuspecting run away with it.

AYOUB   

Apophis;860586 wrote:
First time I've heard being an atheist or a lesbian was the result of taking a "risk". And if picking up litter is worse than the current state of Somalis then we're truly doomed.

Somalis are going through tough times but but picking dog litter or borrowing alien theological and sexual orientation from Mzugus is not the solution. The likes of you can't justify this and complain about the folk in the deep end of Somali crisis eating wild animals on cultural/religious reasons.

Jacpher   

Apophis: As I said these are offensive racist stereotypes. If it were coming from a non-somali, most people [including you] would find it offensive and a racist garbage. No different than saying nothing good about madoow except committing crimes and mooch on government caawimo. Plain and simple.

The little I read about her, she doesn't come across as bright and sophisticated as you see her. Exploiting the shortcomings of some in the community and the cultural differences as a ploy to get to fame and milk the system isn't success, not to me. Calooshiis u shaqeyste aan damiir laheyn baa waxaas ku dhaqma. This ain't about her sexuality but her views which you highlighted as truth.

But the phenomena we're discussing has nothing to do with the poor mother with 5 kids who was airlifted from a refugee camp in a forsaken corner of Africa. We're talking about people who have lived in western countries for 10 to 20 years. And you're right' date=' it's neither acceptable nor healthy and to root out the problem it should be openly discussed. Of course her assertions (and mine) wouldn't apply to every single Somali but it applies to a significant amount of people.']]

As I mentioned it depends where you'r....the majority of young people in America,I would say r either in school or working and those publized in crime specially in minesota can't even exceed 50 or so.From what I picked this is a european problem because there are no jobs and we have to look from that angle and what could be done but not carpet bombing a whole group of people who don't have the choice to get up early in the morning.

You don't have enough qualification to get decent job If were 20+ at your arrival and been there for 10 yrs.All you can come up with is 7-11 & doubt that's even available in europe.

Jacpher   

^Your observations won't make stereotypes of certain people factual and truthful. :D

The difference between you and her is that she is a public figure and that comes with some sort of responsibility. She can't resort to hateful offensive garbage and make the public deem factual, especially people who might have little interaction with Somali people and their culture. I am not saying there is no room for improvement. I am questioning her intended goal of spreading racist stereotypes. Is this a way to get back at the community for rejecting her sexuality? :D

Khadafi   

Did not know that girl was a member of the far right extreme party that Brevibik belonged to! Wallahi dad wareersan ayaa jirom Why join a racist party when your black, muslim and then Lesbian!Nin yaabain ayaa dhahay waa Yaabay!

Khadafi;860628 wrote:
Did not know that girl was a member of the far right extreme party that Brevibik belonged to! Wallahi dad wareersan ayaa jirom Why join a racist party when your black, muslim and then
Lesbian!
Nin yaabain ayaa dhahay waa Yaabay!

she as somali has same dna with hitler:D maybe she has that one ball he had!