Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

South Somalia Close to Cannibalism as they feast on Hyena carcases

Qudhac   

when i read this i was shocked and felt sick to bottom of my stomach. i just could not get my head around that there are somalis today who are feasting on flesh of hyenas of all things.

somalis waxa lagu yaqaanay dad sharaf leh oo ka wiswisa inay wax kasta cunaan, waxa lagu yaqaanay dad xoola leh oo ka xishooda inay uGaadha cunaan let alone dugaaga....

disturbing images of somalis today cullin, skinning and feasting on the flesh of hyenass....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuQCZSd0lzhHV8Y8xPmcH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKCQ9C8Yge6QmveC4LqYl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-ssJ9f4OFtOKsZDGX6tU

NIN NOOLOW MAXAA ARAGKI KUU LAABAN

Qudhac   

well its saying, its not meant to be taken literally..

anyways whats bothering you... are you one of those that have been feasting on hyena meet you can defend yourself if you want.

Qudhac   

moonlight

excuse me sheep feet are not comparable to henious and discusting practice of eating waraabe, do you know that hyena gorges on dead and rotting flesh when a hyena bite an animal the animals bite wound become infected with lethel flesh eating bacteria and it has to ambutated or the infected flesh has to be removed.

hyenas carry severall deadly diseases for humans such as iboli virus.

all those who come from somalia must quarentined if they ever cross the border into somaliland.

in order to avoid the outbreak of diseases.

Tallaabo   

Qudhac;860155 wrote:
moonlight

excuse me sheep feet are not comparable to henious and discusting practice of eating waraabe, do you know that hyena gorges on dead and rotting flesh when a hyena bite an animal the animals bite wound become infected with lethel flesh eating bacteria and it has to ambutated or the infected flesh has to be removed.

hyenas carry severall deadly diseases for humans such as iboli virus.

all those who come from somalia must quarentined if they ever cross the border into somaliland.

in order to avoid the outbreak of diseases.

You are dramatising this whole thing Mr Qudhac. I still don't believe Somalis would eat hyena meat. These pictures and videos could be a spoof and those who made them probably were after the hyena for its skin in order to export it as charcoal export is banned by the UN.

Ibtisam   

I dont believe any sane and normal Somali would be eating a warabee. But if they did, it would not be any different to other cultures that people eat dogs, snakes and masagacley. Though Kismayo is on the coast, what happened to eating fish? and where are all their livestock. Clearly it is a matter of choice though.

durwaa meat was always eaten in the black markets. there are weird people in every culture. now that the guys with the guns and the kitabs legitimized it, then its simple more accessible. media is also overplaying it. i heard average people don't go near kawaanada lagu gado durwaa.

btw oday baa weydiiyay somalidu iney cunto durwaa wuxu igu yiri hargeysa buu ku arkay hilibkiisa makhayad 60kii

Che -Guevara;860240 wrote:
What's to you what people choose to eat?

+1

Somalis love to preoccupy themselves with the lives of others. Also, the title of this thread is asinine.

Daqane   
that is the only thing about the article that caused me to comment, qudhac's title is a vintage piece of trolling, and anyway as some have saidsomalis best preoccupation is other somalis until they copy it and open a waraabe hamburger joint with secret recipe.

Qudhac   

Che and dhaqane

dont be angry at me for exposing these people who call themselves somali yet they feast on such such filthy beast... to me there is not difference between eating dogs and hyenas.

for a person thats eats that i would find hard to even shake their hand let alone call them somali.

even the the naked african tribes do not eat this let alone someone who calls himself somali....

so no my friend not everyone can eat what they bloody like ..... have some shame and denounce those who practice such filthy and discusting practice.

but i gues some people just dont have standard

Wadaadadu warkay sheegayaan wiigan lala yaabye

Wacdi baan ka sugaynee haday waali keeneene

Culomoy wareernee maruun meel gees isu weecda

Waraabaa la cunayaa sidii waaxyo geel qalane

Iska waabi mooye hadmuu wuxu xooloobay

wax madayso umadani haday bahalobeene

wixii laga wiswisi jirey hada waa u wanaage

Afka oo wax waayiyo ma dhicin weelka oo madhane

Gaajo loo waaraaqiyo majiro dadkii oo waayay xooliye

Wadankana ugaadhaa ku badan iyo waxaad jeclaataane

waxka beero oo toos dhulkiyo wabiga aad joogto